Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Griffey Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I am soooooooooo looking forward to August 10th.. I told my parents that I was going to the game and they gave me a hard time about not celebrating their 56th wedding anniversary with them.. I told them I would be thinking of them while I am at the game.. :D

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Looking at selling a few things. Fair asking price on this? Can't find any old sales
Ultimate8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
Anyone here pick up that 98 select jersey numbers level two griffey? Ended on ebay at two bills. Seems like a nice price.

Was wondering what the 21/24 numbering on the back referree to...

dusty_dd3

Mar 3, 2013
Hey Guys I just put a card up for auction on Ebay that I don't know much about and cannot find anything about online. it is a 1997 Pinnacle Clout #193 Gold Artist's Proof & Museum Collection card. I see examples of the Regular Artist's Proof and the Museum Collection and this appears to be both Link is below. Can any of you provide me any info on this card? I know it is very rare but I have never seen another one before. I may be way out of line in my pricing but I hated the idea of starting it cheap and having someone steal it from me if it is really rare. Any help would be appreciated. Ken Griffey Jr 1997 Pinnacle Gold Artist's Proof Museum Collection Clout 193 | eBay

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Hey Guys I just put a card up for auction on Ebay that I don't know much about and cannot find anything about online. it is a 1997 Pinnacle Clout #193 Gold Artist's Proof & Museum Collection card. I see examples of the Regular Artist's Proof and the Museum Collection and this appears to be both Link is below. Can any of you provide me any info on this card? I know it is very rare but I have never seen another one before. I may be way out of line in my pricing but I hated the idea of starting it cheap and having someone steal it from me if it is really rare. Any help would be appreciated. Ken Griffey Jr 1997 Pinnacle Gold Artist's Proof Museum Collection Clout 193 | eBay

It's possible you can sell it at that. A similar card is the 1998 Pinnacle Goin Jake Artist's Proof. That once went for $56 at auction. The most recent card like yours went for $33ish at auction (you can see it in ended auctions).

At one point Burbank had four of those Griffeys you've got up and they are all gone now. Can't recall the price exactly, but it was pretty fair.

dusty_dd3

Mar 3, 2013
Thanks for the tip RustyGreerFan. I see the completed auction now. I looked before but must have put in too much information in my search. So is this a Gold Artist's Proof of the Museum Collection? or is this just the standard Gold Artist's Proof of this card? I've been looking around online and there is not much info on these. Thanks,

Members online