Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2015 Twinsfest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Hubert's on Friday, anyone? Janet and I are coming Friday, I'm going on Saturday with my son, Nick. Will have to pass on Sunday this year.

I know that Chris [MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] mentioned this to me. Tommy [MENTION=4648]TGutta[/MENTION]08 said he might meet there as well. I'll be getting dropped off by my family again this year since they don't wanna go both days. I missed out on the meeting at Hubert's last year due to getting to town after gates opened, but was still able to get Mauer's auto the first session :)

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
[MENTION=4648]TGutta[/MENTION] [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] [MENTION=2159]Greg Cleveland[/MENTION]
Ill be in downtown by 1ish, so text me when you arrive.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm hoping to get down there around three as well. I'll be getting dropped off again for Friday night so I'll be flying solo :lol:

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
[MENTION=4648]TGutta[/MENTION] [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION] [MENTION=2159]Greg Cleveland[/MENTION]
Ill be in downtown by 1ish, so text me when you arrive.

Sounds good. Haven't decided when we'll leave, but I'll send you a text when we park. What line are you looking at first? We'll probably split and one go to Mauer/Hrbek and the other to Plouffe/Arcia/etc.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Sounds good. Haven't decided when we'll leave, but I'll send you a text when we park. What line are you looking at first? We'll probably split and one go to Mauer/Hrbek and the other to Plouffe/Arcia/etc.

No players for me Friday, going to sale first, then hopping over to the Suzuki line to help a buddy out.
Saving the Mauer private signing for Sunday ;-)

yrocks2001

Jan 24, 2011
Checked the Fergie Jenkins website, and they don't show an appearance at Twinsfest. He's usually good for having a few guys there, so anyone else have info if he'll be there and who may tag along? BoB Feller always used to come, too.

I emailed them last week and Fergie and his crew will NOT be at Twinsfest

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
Checked the Fergie Jenkins website, and they don't show an appearance at Twinsfest. He's usually good for having a few guys there, so anyone else have info if he'll be there and who may tag along? BoB Feller always used to come, too.

I think he will be at the Rangers Fan Fest this weekend.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I can see why Feller Museum and Jenkins dont come, being relegated to the basement dungeon would keep me away too

Members online