Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~Good Morning Thread: Sunday 18 Dec~~~~,

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Good Morning All.

Stay inside, watch football, and stay warm......today will be a single digit temperature day today.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning!

65 degrees, thunder & lightning yesterday. 35 degrees and snow today...... No wonder every one is sick.

Fordman

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Well, went to our local brewpub and lucked into a breakfast with Santa, $25 buffet, pictures with Santa, and they even gave Logan a little present too, oh and the caramel chocolate porter on cask doesn't hurt either, will take some of the pain of going shopping next away

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning. Not much going on today. Trying to figure out what to do with my dad today. We went and saw Rogue One last night

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Hey all, been sorting cards here and there week. Remember buying 2 but completely forgot about buying the other two
ace8ad39d7d3f224f2554f285d7bd914.jpg

Collecting: Phil Bickford, Brandon Wood (still), Yankees and Rockies

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
At the mall at somebody has some tables set up with cards for sale. Saw a Frank Crosetti Sweet spot auto and thought of [MENTION=4030]michaelstepper[/MENTION] but the guy didn't have a price on it and I wouldn't have a clue what it's worth

Members online

Latest posts