Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew Ep. 8....a lil dab'll do ya!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Cashed out a bunch of PTO. Still have 2 weeks left in the bank. Added some to savings and buying a ton of supplies I needed.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
never have cashed out my pto. too late for that as my company dismissed the capability of doing so, and capped the number of hours.
I need supplies again as well

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
We are capped at 160 hours. I get 160 hours a year and don't take much vacation.

We get a bunch of holidays off too, and I work from home at least one day a week. Pretty sweet gig.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
We are capped at 160 hours. I get 160 hours a year and don't take much vacation.

We get a bunch of holidays off too, and I work from home at least one day a week. Pretty sweet gig.

that sounds sweet. haha
I'm at the point I accrue 4 weeks a year. we cap at 200 hours. after taking 120 last October-january I'm back up to 170.
taking 6 days off in September to work on the house and fly to Washington to see "guns n roses" again

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Think I'm gonna take a retail break now. Spent too much over the last few weeks since Platinum came out.

I bought one more TC blaster tonight. Apparently the megas are good for me, not as much the blasters.

Sepia pack: Pujols, Porcello, Puig, Zastryzny

Ref - Stroman, Archer

Negative - Marte

Prizm - Moncada RV

Inserts - Giolito Future Stars, Alfaro Freshman Flash, Correa and Arenado 87 Topps.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.