Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^ Wednesday Morning Thread ^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I had a nice little surprise. I was expecting to have to take lunch an hour earlier today, but I was able to take it at my normal time. Taking the early lunch really screws with me and makes the afternoon take forever

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Kiddos are great, the real nice thing about the day. B and I are extremely stressed over the buying/selling a house thing. Seems like when a buyer knows you are moving in town they will ask for every ticky tack thing and threaten to walk if you don't kowtow to their every Fn demand.

Laugh is.....the buyers tenure at the U of I will be in part affected by performance sales......oh and B does the marketing for that department as a part of the Centers faculty appointment. Good thing for him B is not vindictive like me.

How are you guys?

We're good. The gardening plan has hit a snag, with me being sick and the weather just being so downright awful. On the days it's been 70 and pristine, I've had the chills and been vomiting. On the days where I wanna hammer the project out, the heavens have opened up and it's poured all day.

Right now, I believe I'm nearing the end of my cold. At least I hope I am. Theresa has got it full blown. Naomi has, so far, avoided this round of sickness.

wlalocal71

Aug 7, 2008
SoCal
I havent bought a card in about 2 years, finally got my Topps redemptions in last month (most of them, lol). Want to get rid of a bunch of my stuff, just dont want to deal with lowballers etc..

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I havent bought a card in about 2 years, finally got my Topps redemptions in last month (most of them, lol). Want to get rid of a bunch of my stuff, just dont want to deal with lowballers etc..

Send that Abreu stuff to me ;)

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Good morning.

50319e7c-e09c-4345-9050-2ffcbe113a4f_zps341c01ef.jpg

Can I use this card image for this project: http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/showthread.php?t=139608

Any other MTers can help me out with images?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008

Im still interested in the ones that I PMed you about.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Starting to open my Topps Series 2 boxes. Pulled a Machado Gold Label 24/99 card. This is really thick and looks nice. Very happy with the pull.
DANNY

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I got asked to go into work at 7 AM tomorrow morning. I couldn't tell him no, and I'll get off at 4 tomorrow or on Friday to make up for the hour anyways. I wouldn't mind getting off at 4 on Friday. Tomorrow wouldn't be bad either since I volunteered to help with the family fun night put on by the local paper. I believe I will be signing people up for the pie eating contest. Any of you wanna join? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts