Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SF Giants talk and collecting thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
Hunter Pence got an RBI base hit out of this, although technically he wasn't really touching the bat when it hit the ball. LOL. Giants seem to have that weird luck factor back. It'll be interesting to see if it helps this weekend.

Untitled-1.jpg

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
I need a 2008 Bowman Chrome Buster Posey Parallel Auto RC. Willing to:

-Spend paypal to purchase one
-Add paypal to a Posey Base Bowman Chrome Auto for one
-Trade my Lincecum Gold Refractor RC + paypal
-Make a deal consisting my joe montana patch auto
-Make a deal consisting of the sandovals in my signature

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
002_zps93a63b19.jpg

001_zps12d04adb.jpg

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
Nice Posey.

I'm sill kicking myself for passing up a $600 2008 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor Posey back in late 2011. But heck, who knew he'd come back from that ankle injury to win an MVP the next year?

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Nice Posey.

I'm sill kicking myself for passing up a $600 2008 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor Posey back in late 2011. But heck, who knew he'd come back from that ankle injury to win an MVP the next year?
I feel you on that.

I now have (2) Base Chrome Autos (1) BGS 9.5 Base Chrome Auto and now this blue refractor auto. Trying to get the refractor and x-fractor now.

Should I crack the blue refractor?

digicat

Nov 10, 2009
Nor-Cal
What do you think a fair estimated price for a raw bowman chrome posey gold auto is? what about 9.5? Trying to pick one up for the PC

I wouldn't be shocked if a raw one went for >$1200. BGS 9.5 maybe around >$1300.

I seem to recall a raw one going for around $900 earlier this season. He's riding a hot-streak right now though. If the Giants fall out of contention or make an early exit in the post-season, I think the card will settle south of $1k again.

Latest posts