Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****************** friday morning thread ***************** 10/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Good morning all!

image-7.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. One class at noon, soccer at 5, and then the 50 minute drive home after that today.
[MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION] How are things going for you and the family? Glad to see you around agin

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Busy, very busy.....You?

Busy, but I doubt anywhere as busy as you. I don't have the same load of classes as I did last year, I believe I'm only in 14 credits this semester. With most of them being 400 level classes I'm okay with that, but wish I would have found another class to take

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Busy, but I doubt anywhere as busy as you. I don't have the same load of classes as I did last year, I believe I'm only in 14 credits this semester. With most of them being 400 level classes I'm okay with that, but wish I would have found another class to take

Taking the upper level courses always were much more meaningful than the intro courses.....but I like teaching the intro classes equally.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I've got a 300 level A&P course. I only needed the intro, but it's not taught here, so I gotta take what I can get.

It's really tough, but manageable. The fact that I have a light load this go around helps as well.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
[MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION]: The card in your Sig is gorgeous, any story you wanna share about it?

And TY [MENTION=1784]lonesomeagle1[/MENTION], TREE-mendous!

Members online

Latest posts