Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*3 CASES* 2014 National Treasures Baseball HIT DRAFT - 96 HIT TOTAL (84 SOLD) - CLOSED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DowntownBreaks

Jun 18, 2010
Kansas City
AlwaysOctober14...gotcha down. Thanks!

goob- definitely not to late. You in for the 3 spots at $180? This will get you 3 random draft picks across all the 96 spots in the case. Once we fill up, I'll randomizse the spots and will then start the break...after we break the cards you'll start making all of your picks!

DowntownBreaks

Jun 18, 2010
Kansas City
Anyone else want to jump in? We'd love to complete the random, do the Break LIVE tomorrow night, and give you plenty of time to start your draft! Should be a blast!

DowntownBreaks

Jun 18, 2010
Kansas City
Okay folks, the cut off is now set at 7pm CST today (Sunday) for any new entries. I will do the random at 7:15pm and will give you until 8pm to complete trades. The live break will take place at 8pm.

If there are spots left I will take half of them, and the other half will fall to the end of the draft to create more opportunities for the participants.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
AlwaysOctober14...gotcha down. Thanks!

goob- definitely not to late. You in for the 3 spots at $180? This will get you 3 random draft picks across all the 96 spots in the case. Once we fill up, I'll randomizse the spots and will then start the break...after we break the cards you'll start making all of your picks!

3 for 180 or 4 for $220? If that's the case, put me in for 4, and send me a paypal request to ___ email removed

Last edited:

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
...or PM your paypal addy. No problem gifting it to save you some fees. This will be my first group break. I'm excited. Appreciate you putting this whole thing together. Should be fun.

blindmr

Dec 31, 2014
I too require a paypal account so that I can pay....May take 1 or 2 more, email or text me to confirm....
Benjamin/Blindmr

Latest posts