Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Vintage and hall of fame patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
If it's worth anything the guy I bought these cards from owns the joe jackson knob! I also know who owns the jackson barrel. However I do not know who owns the josh gibson :(

Man , does the Knob have any markings ? And w the Barrel is that ever getting moved or is it in a long term home ?

Ryan

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Will throw another pickup from the national. A 2003 leaf certified materials jackie Robinson patch. One of the best jackie patches I've seen. Nice and thick blue Dodgers felt :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    360.1 KB · Views: 39

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Will throw another pickup from the national. A 2003 leaf certified materials jackie Robinson patch. One of the best jackie patches I've seen. Nice and thick blue Dodgers felt :)

Sick! Been looking for a nice Jackie for a while. They don't turn up often.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
@16christensen16, I cant believe I didnt see one of the cards you bought while I was there on Thursday.
I walked that floor 3x scanning tables, sent you what I saw, I admit, I was quick about my eye scans but I missed everything for you. Glad you were able to go and find these gems yourself as I was obviously zero assistance.

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
@16christensen16, I cant believe I didnt see one of the cards you bought while I was there on Thursday.
I walked that floor 3x scanning tables, sent you what I saw, I admit, I was quick about my eye scans but I missed everything for you. Glad you were able to go and find these gems yourself as I was obviously zero assistance.

Don't beat yourself up to much ;) the guy I bought these from didn't show up until Friday

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
Been pondering this for awhile. What has happened to upper deck baseball memerobilia? And what are the chances they will be able to make baseball cards in the future? Specifically I know they are sitting on unused mantle, jackie Robinson, Ted Williams, dimaggio, and others buttons. Upper deck had jerseys of all those guys and never produced a button card.

also when will topps release mantle, Koufax, aaron, mays, ott buttons? Are they just sitting on there hands with these pieces?

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Been pondering this for awhile. What has happened to upper deck baseball memerobilia? And what are the chances they will be able to make baseball cards in the future? Specifically I know they are sitting on unused mantle, jackie Robinson, Ted Williams, dimaggio, and others buttons. Upper deck had jerseys of all those guys and never produced a button card.

also when will topps release mantle, Koufax, aaron, mays, ott buttons? Are they just sitting on there hands with these pieces?

UD didn't sell off to Topps or Panini ?

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Not sure, even if they did sell there stuff all the players buttons I've mentioned have still not surfaced

Well it's card companies so they prob don't have a clue what they did with them. Or they just bought random pieces of fabric from Hobby Lobby and no buttons exist. J/k , or am I ;)

Ryan

16christensen16

Mar 23, 2015
spencer iowa
This was my big purchase and new addition at the national! 2003 leaf limited babe ruth button. It will match nicely with my gehrig button from the set

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    353.4 KB · Views: 47

Members online