Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Blowout Group Break Member busted for a possible 2 year scam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CubsfanP

May 21, 2012
Greenwood, IN
Honestly, the first few minutes of this video are frozen. It's likely an issue with the recording process. There's a chance the video was more clear and all when the feed was live.

To be clear, I was simply adding some comments that I believe should be done by our approved breakers that can help us avoid the same fiasco. I have no issue, just some observations. The other video was also unwatchable. If nothing else, it would be smart for our breakers to help protect themselves from shady buyers who go hitless and call foul on the video quality.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I sell them on ebay..
Because I sell by team, and not random, as I cannot get everyone to buy the teams they want here..
I mostly sell lowend products in smaller amounts as team buyers do not need (or want) 12 of each base card,
so a 3 box break of Update may sell from $5.00 to $15 depending on the team...
low end products 3-4 boxes, high end by the case, (with a box of low end), or 5-10 case break by player...

I need the giants in update, I'm all over Matt duffy

Members online