Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My help me clear out cards thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
So, I've been going back and forth and how to clear how cards I simply do not want around anymore. My best idea is simple, give them to KIDS who are starting to collect. Soooooo this thread is for people to claim teams and I'll try to update it to keep track of what has or hasn't been claimed. I'm only posting on this board because I know members here are not scum bags who are looking to just get cards for themselves. If you would like to paypal me the cost of shipping I will not argue with you :D If you have a kid who is a team collector claim in this thread, from the list I have posted and PM me the address. Thanks a lot

Angels
Astros
Blue Jays
Braves
D-Backs
Dodgers
Indians
Mariners
Orioles
Padres
Pirates
Rangers
Red Sox
Reds
Tigers
White Sox

If you want to claim the Marlins, Expos/Nationals or Rockies please PM me first.

Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Bumping this as I'm finally getting caught up with work and gonna spend some of my Sundays organizing and getting cards ready to ship

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
All was funny until the ADD comment. My son has ADD and let me tell you it is a real challenge to get his meds he is on right. It could be worse, he could have cancer or leukemia but ADD with sports and school is really tough. His brother getting him into cards actually calmed him and he is like a whole different person when he is sorting stuff. Would you be talking like this if he directly affected you? That's all I have to say.

I have 30 kids and each one of them collects a different team so send them all to me please. I will not be paying for S&H. Send them with Next Day Shipping, my kids all have ADD and they need them right away or they'll riot.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
All was funny until the ADD comment. My son has ADD and let me tell you it is a real challenge to get his meds he is on right. It could be worse, he could have cancer or leukemia but ADD with sports and school is really tough. His brother getting him into cards actually calmed him and he is like a whole different person when he is sorting stuff. Would you be talking like this if he directly affected you? That's all I have to say.

Your son likes the Yankees?

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side

I actually have ADD myself (since I was 11 I had to see all sorts of child psychologists & psychiatrists monthly to get my meds...although it was no longer necessary when I got older) so I hadn't intended on making fun of ADD people. I suppose I could have been more PC and said "my kids all have short attention spans so they need them right away". Either way, it was an excuse for using the "next day shipping required" line.

Last edited:

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
BTW sorry to hijack your thread with a lame joke Anthony. Just to let you know I have no kids so I'm not looking for cards but I wish I would have noticed this thread yesterday because I'm moving to SC and have to get rid of a bunch of unnecessary stuff which included about 50-100k of base/insert cards that I just tossed in the dumpster. Maybe I could have put better use in them had I thought of this.

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
BTW sorry to hijack your thread with a lame joke Anthony. Just to let you know I have no kids so I'm not looking for cards but I wish I would have noticed this thread yesterday because I'm moving to SC and have to get rid of a bunch of unnecessary stuff which included about 50-100k of base/insert cards that I just tossed in the dumpster. Maybe I could have put better use in them had I thought of this.

Live and learn brother..... Live. And. Learn. I did a similar thing (not as many cards) several years ago

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
I know! I thought it'd be cleared out by now! Nothing really special but still

I have a guy that would love to take the royals cards off your hands. He collects royals cards and has about 30+ kids in his neighborhood that collect cards(1st grade through 8th grade) Every week he rewards "gift bags" to the kids when they show him their grade card.....its a way for him to encourage more effort in school and he wants to get more kids in this hobby!

LMK if you want his email address!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
I have a guy that would love to take the royals cards off your hands. He collects royals cards and has about 30+ kids in his neighborhood that collect cards(1st grade through 8th grade) Every week he rewards "gift bags" to the kids when they show him their grade card.....its a way for him to encourage more effort in school and he wants to get more kids in this hobby!

LMK if you want his email address!

Yes sir

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
A huge shout-out to [MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] for putting a huge smile on my son's faces today after school. I got a call at work as if the house was on fire! We thank you very much for the nice mixture of cards!

Last edited:

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
A huge shout-out to [MENTION=11924]AnthonyCorona[/MENTION] for putting a huge smile on my son's faces today after school. I got a call at work as if the house was on fire! We thank you very much for the nice mixture of cards!

Glad he was happy with them!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts