Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ugh, the waiting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Only one card I really want on auction right now, doesn't end till Sunday. The anticipation is killing me.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
That really is an agonizing wait. You see something when it firsts pops up and then sweat it out for a week or so...terrible. Good luck.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
I know what you mean. A Card I want was just listed on a 10 day auction that I'm already trying to forget about. And the last one I agonized over for 10 days I screwed up my last second manual bid and ended up losing the auction.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Only one card I really want on auction right now, doesn't end till Sunday. The anticipation is killing me.

And then you get outbid!!! 😎

Set it and forget it and go on with your life until you get an email pop-up that you have won the card.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio

Gixen is your friend. Pay the $6 per year and set it for the last second. I haven't lost an auction (other than being outsniped) in 2 years. For a penny a day, it's worth it.

Fordman

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Gixen is your friend. Pay the $6 per year and set it for the last second. I haven't lost an auction (other than being outsniped) in 2 years. For a penny a day, it's worth it.

Fordman

+1.

Set it (snipe), forget it and go about having a life. You'll get messages from ebay (and popups on your mobile) if you win so you can avoid being a NPB loser.

It's pretty cool to watch baseball, football or hang with family/friends and then check msgs late on a sunday and see that you've won something that you forgot you set a snipe bid for 5-6 days earlier.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I have a life, I used a snipe, I won. I just want the card in my hands NAOW!