Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^^^^^^ Daily FCB MT for Saturday, December 6th, 2014 ^^^^^^

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Mornin All!

Back to work today after a long Thanksgiving break. Over the Thanksgiving holiday, we had two kids that had to stay with us. One because of a heroin bust and the other, their Dad was killed in a car wreck that was caused from a bad drug deal. The drug deal was between the mother/father of this kid, the parents were divorced. Basically, the kid lost both of his parents that night.

Enough of the negative in the world, look at the positive:

Ford Motor Company will be hiring 925 people in the Kansas City, MO area to fill jobs at the plant there. I'll try to post when/where to fill out applications if i get the info in time. Chances are, you will have to go through the Missouri State Unemployment system to apply. $17 and change to start and $22 and change after three years plus benefits, 401K - 100% company contribution of 3% or your gross wages into your account whether you match anything or not (so if you gross $1000 per week, the company will put $30 into your 401k for you whether you like it or not). You would be considered a Tier 2 UAW tier 2 employee with the possibility to be a tier 1 employee.

I'll try to keep you all posted!

Fordman

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
A blonde gets on an airplane and sits down in the first class section of the plane. The stewardess rushes over to her and tells her she must move to coach because she doesn't have a first class ticket. The blonde replies, "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful and I'm staying in first class until we reach New York." The stewardess gets the head stewardess who asks the blonde to leave. The blonde yet again repeats "I'm blonde, I'm beautiful and I'm staying in first class until we reach New York." The head stewardesses doesn't even know what to do at this point because they still have to get the rest of the passengers seated to take off; the blonde is causing a problem with boarding now, so the stewardess gets the copilot. The copilot said "No problem my wife is blonde I can handle this" The copilot goes up to the blonde and whispers in her ear. She immediately gets up and goes to her seat in the coach section. The head stewardess asks the copilot in amazement what he said to get her to move to her correct seat. The copilot replies, "I told her the first class wasn't going to New York.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Finally scanned a recent pickup off of eBay:

This is a Christmas card was that was given to the players and staff after the '69 season.
I've only seen 3-4 of these over the last several years so I feel lucky to have landed it for a relatively decent price.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Finally scanned a recent pickup off of eBay:

This is a Christmas card was that was given to the players and staff after the '69 season.
I've only seen 3-4 of these over the last several years so I feel lucky to have landed it for a relatively decent price.

Glad you were able to add it to your collection!
DANNY