Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have you insured your collection?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
I've been thinking more and more lately about insuring my collection.

Do you guys have insurance, and who do you have it with?

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Yes I've insured it through Collectibles Insurance Services, I haven't had to make a claim yet thank goodness, so I don't know how smooth that process is, but their rates seemed reasonable and I liked that I didn't have to write up an inventory, I just took pictures of everything. I probably need to do another round of photos just to update things. Hope this helps.

Last edited:

roundtree34

Aug 9, 2008
I have mine on a special rider through my homeowners, cost me under 100 bucks a year.
only problem is they want me to keep a detailed updated inventory list. I went to my local card shop and started a inventory list that he keeps on his computer and at the start of each month I give him what ive added and what ive subtracted from my collection.then he does the "paperwork" I also have scans of all cards that I have listed in the inventory that way their is no hassles.and for his troubles I pay him a feew bucks every month for his troubles.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
I have mine on a special rider through my homeowners, cost me under 100 bucks a year.
only problem is they want me to keep a detailed updated inventory list. I went to my local card shop and started a inventory list that he keeps on his computer and at the start of each month I give him what ive added and what ive subtracted from my collection.then he does the "paperwork" I also have scans of all cards that I have listed in the inventory that way their is no hassles.and for his troubles I pay him a feew bucks every month for his troubles.

Good to know, thanks. I keep a list of everything, and take pictures or scan everything as it is now, so shouldn't be too hard for me to maintain

Members online