Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A little podcast thing I'm working on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
Will you let that go?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I cant help but wonder how many beatings he took as a child because of being just a plain old *******. His act just gets old. I need to look for that ignore feature (assuming we have one here) and make sure Super Mario and his mushroom cloud are ignored.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I cant help but wonder how many beatings he took as a child because of being just a plain old *******. His act just gets old. I need to look for that ignore feature (assuming we have one here) and make sure Super Mario and his mushroom cloud are ignored.

We do have an ignore feature. It’s in your control panel.

Sent from my iPad using Freedom Card Board mobile app

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
If we open a vintage **** forum can I moderate it? Please???????? :D

Can we have moderators for single topics? I'm pretty sure I can moderate the Atlanta Braves season chat thread...it's a pretty lengthy thread & I'm like one of only 3 or 4 people who have ever commented in it so it's low maintenance with almost no responsibility required which is what I'm best at....

...that and watching vintage ****.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
If we open a vintage **** forum can I moderate it? Please???????? :D

Can we have moderators for single topics? I'm pretty sure I can moderate the Atlanta Braves season chat thread...it's a pretty lengthy thread & I'm like one of only 3 or 4 people who have ever commented in it so it's low maintenance with almost no responsibility required which is what I'm best at....

...that and watching vintage ****.

Dave Attell is mod of Vintage forum.

You can be mod of Bone forum.

7ea1f3414b7b8cb5cce163b26699f9e2.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
lulz
welcome to fcb. the largest collection of smartass sports card collectors on the interenet. you wanna cry about everything and think dudes with no major league experience are the sh*t? go to the other place. you wanna lurk in the shadows and never see the front page change? there's a site for that too

Members online