Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
Kevin - Very nice on the Dizzy Dean!:eek:
Zach - The sig is most excellent!:D I have had a BO account as long as I've had this one. 8700+ posts here, less than 400 there.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Not terribly excited to see the Jays getting better, since they play Boston so often. On the bright side, it's another team that can give the Yankees problems, so that's cool.:D

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Ladies and gentlemen, put your hands together for Alexpnw!!! He'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitresses!:lol:

:cool::cool::cool:

Not terribly excited to see the Jays getting better, since they play Boston so often. On the bright side, it's another team that can give the Yankees problems, so that's cool.:D

Hopefully those Red Sox can do better than this year. They made my Mariners not look so horrible :lol:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
There are a couple of players that performed well Alex. I like Cody Ross and Pedro Ciriaco a lot.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good evening all!
Kevin - Very nice on the Dizzy Dean!:eek:
Zach - The sig is most excellent!:D I have had a BO account as long as I've had this one. 8700+ posts here, less than 400 there.

Glad you approve of it :D I'm still getting used to seeing 10 cards in my signature everytime I post, but I don't mind seeing those 10. I could have included the base and made it 11 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online