Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
If your card is no good, you'll hear about it! Given the group of folks who have participated so far, I have no qualms with anything (other than TBTwinsFan's card box idea, which I felt terrible about turning away! Sorry!). You're all great guys and I'm glad to see this is going well so far.

Totally okay Bill!

The reason I posted it in the fashion I did was not to step on any toes, or do anything to jeopardize the thread.

I'll find something to contribute... I want to participate, and make someone's day!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I would like to claim the Matt Adams and put up this Mark Trumbo if acceptable. I am short on posts and time but, feel I have put up a comparable item. Let me know and Thanks!

I didn't make the rules, but you definately put up a compareable piece. Might have to make this a [MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION] call.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I would like to claim the Matt Adams and put up this Mark Trumbo if acceptable. I am short on posts and time but, feel I have put up a comparable item. Let me know and Thanks!

I didn't make the rules, but you definately put up a compareable piece. Might have to make this a [MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION] call.

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Lance, I'd like to claim that if it's still available.

And regardless of availability, I'd like to offer up this

2003 UD SP Authentics
Johnny Bench
Threads of Time Gold Jersey
Serial Numbered #07/10

bench02UDA.jpg

It's yours my friend. PM your address

SydBarrett

Mar 6, 2011
alright I want to try something a lil different this is an awesome jersey for a Royals fan, it has bo Jackson on the front and george brett on the back. its a mitchell & ness cooperstown collection 1989 size 50 which is L-XL
IMG_4780_zps51bde2fd.jpg

IMG_4783_zps3e230c86.jpg

As somebody who loves jerseys, that is absolutely ridiculous, if I liked Kansas City at all I would be all over that!

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
As somebody who loves jerseys, that is absolutely ridiculous, if I liked Kansas City at all I would be all over that!
yeah its a pretty sick and rare jersey, one of the only dual player jerseys Ive ever come across, and Ive been collecting jerseys and jackets for some time now. It may be a custom made jersey cause its the only one ive seen. I love bo jackson but I prefer just his solo jersey, only reason Im willing to part with it. figured a royals fan would love to own this jersey.

Last edited:

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
There is something I would like to claim, but need to make sure I still have a couple things I'd like to give away. Hope its still there tomorrow lol

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Yes. Very unique and hopefully a Royals fan claims it to display in their "mancave" because it's too nice to wear.

yeah its a pretty sick and rare jersey, one of the only dual player jerseys Ive ever come across, and Ive been collecting jerseys and jackets for some time now. It may be a custom made jersey cause its the only one ive seen. I love bo jackson but I prefer just his solo jersey, only reason Im willing to part with it. figured a royals fan would love to own this jersey.

Weimer

Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
The Montero seems to bounce all over the place on price for listings that have sold. Anywhere from like $5.50 to $19.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
1971WS_zps60c9ed10.jpg

1971 World Series Program

I would say it is an ideal get for an Orioles fan (since they do adorn the cover), but a Pirates fan might enjoy it as well, since they did when the Series that year.

CLAIMED BY GMARUTIAK

Last edited:

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I made up some rules that I thought would help keep the community participating in this thread safe. How those are interpreted going forward will be up to the community. It is up to you all to govern the thread and make the decisions about what is allowed! Consider yourselves a group of umpires working together to get the call right! I don't want you guys to feel like you have to ask me what to allow. You don't.

That said, I will point out that if you decide you want to allow people with fewer posts or membership duration to participate, markotsay7 inquired on the Adams before deujr61, which according to the guidelines for the thread, means it's his. If you want to alter that to be he who puts up the better replacement gets the item, that is up to you all, but what's a better item is also open to interpretation.

Personally (since I'm part of the group, I'm voicing my opinion) neither of them can participate until they meet the post or duration requirement and the Adams should remain available. If hive decides to take it down from the thread and just give it to one of them, well, that is his choice as well since it is his card.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
I made up some rules that I thought would help keep the community participating in this thread safe. How those are interpreted going forward will be up to the community. It is up to you all to govern the thread and make the decisions about what is allowed! Consider yourselves a group of umpires working together to get the call right! I don't want you guys to feel like you have to ask me what to allow. You don't.

That said, I will point out that if you decide you want to allow people with fewer posts or membership duration to participate, markotsay7 inquired on the Adams before deujr61, which according to the guidelines for the thread, means it's his. If you want to alter that to be he who puts up the better replacement gets the item, that is up to you all, but what's a better item is also open to interpretation.

Personally (since I'm part of the group, I'm voicing my opinion) neither of them can participate until they meet the post or duration requirement and the Adams should remain available. If hive decides to take it down from the thread and just give it to one of them, well, that is his choice as well since it is his card.

Bill - Thanks or initiating this thread! It should evolve into a self governing thread and ask less and less questions of you as it goes along. I have to ask.....what in the wide, wide world of sporst is that in your avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online