Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTM & IP Success/Failure Thread for April - June 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Gwinnett Braves vs Lehigh Valley IronPigs

Cleaned up on the Randy Readys...

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1370212094.628083.jpg

Then got a roster signed by a few guys...

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1370212160.783961.jpg

There's Joe Leonard, Brandon Boggs, Todd Cunningham, Ryan Buchter, Jose Constanza, Pat Egan, Stefan Gartrell, Juan Cedeno and Joe Biemel

The four guys I had cards for: Gilmartin, Kameron Loe, Tim Corcoran and Paul Janish, I went 0 - 4.

brianga26

Aug 7, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Killed it in Rome last week. On Tuesday night Rafeal DePaula (SS ball), Dante Bichette Jr (two cards and a Baseball America), and most the rest of the team with cards.. Thursday night was awesome. Joey Gallo on about 6 different cards (would have signed more but I told him he didn't have to unless he had time), and a SS ball.. Lewis Brinson SS ball, and two cards, Nomar Marza SS Ball, Nick Williams SS Ball, Jorge Alfaro Black Heritage Pro Debut, Ryan Rua and Nick Urbanus on Pro Debut cards, Jordan Atkins on a Pro debut and a Elite, and David Lyon Team USA patch card

So far its been a good year. I will post some scans and photos later.. Just been super busy with work

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Colby Lewis on a 2013 Topps card, signed in blue sharpie, sent to the Rangers ST site on 2/14/13.
DANNY

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Just got back from the Gwinnett Braves vs. Rochester Red Wings game (glad I left early as it has since begun pouring)
Was able to get these things:

Jeff Clement 1/3 cards (would have probably signed more but the game was about to begin)
Anthony Slama 1/1
Chris Colabello 1/1 ticket (has been slugging it in AAA. Has 11 or 12 homers so far)

and the best of the night

Oswaldo Arcia 1 - 8x10

Overall another nice night at Coolray Field. will Probably be going back for at least another game this series to try and get Kyle Gibson

nappyd

Sep 24, 2012
Just got back from the Gwinnett Braves vs. Rochester Red Wings game (glad I left early as it has since begun pouring)

Pouring is an understatement, got caught having to drive home in it.

Any teams worth going for other than the g braves this month? I'm kind of holding out hope Gerrit Cole doesn't get a call up before his team comes through next month..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Pouring is an understatement, got caught having to drive home in it.

Any teams worth going for other than the g braves this month? I'm kind of holding out hope Gerrit Cole doesn't get a call up before his team comes through next month..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

The Columbus Clippers have some good players (Bauer, Matsuzaka, etc.). I usually just go for the top players, so I print out a couple of 8x10s for a series, and then go for those guys. Durham is also a good choice. Couple of top prospects on that team, though they do not come until early July. I really just hope that Myers doesn't get the call-up until after that. If you ever do come, I will almost always be on the visiting side. Not many guys on the G-Braves that I want. LMK if you ever head up there. Might meet up. It is a lot easier to wait and get autos with a fellow collector.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
From the June 4th Winston-Salem Dash @ Salem Red Sox game:
DASH:
Grant Buckner on a 2012 Topps Pro Debut card
Mark Haddow on a 2012 Topps Pro Debut card
Courtney Hawkins on a 2012 Elite card
Rangel Ravelo on a 2011 Topps Pro Debut card and 2010 Bowman card
Jason Van Skike on a 2012 Topps Pro Debut card

RED SOX:
Mike Augliera on a 2013 Minor League set card
Garin Cecchini on a 2013 Minor League set card and 2013 Panini USA Champions card
William Cuevas on a 2013 Minor League set card, 2013 Bowman card and a 2013 Bowman Chrome card
Blake Swihart on a 2013 Minor League set card and 2013 Panini USA Champions card

DANNY

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
From the Winston-Salem Dash @ Salem Red Sox on 6/5/13:
DASH:
Courtney Hawkins on a 2013 Panini USA card - very friendly both nights!

RED SOX:
Sean Coyle on a 2013 Panini USA card and on a Salem minor league set card
Deven Marrero on a 2013 Panini USA card and on a Salem minor league set card PLUS on a 2013 Panini USA game used card
Madison Younginer on a 2011 Topps Pro Debut card, a 2009 Tristar card and a 2010 Tristar card
DANNY

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
Forgot to post the results from my ip recap today:

Red Wings @ G-Braves

Kyle Gibson didn't show, but i got these:

Jeff Clement 2/2 (as I thought, he signed multiples when he wasn't in a rush)
Sharon Martis 2/2

and finally again,

Oswaldo Arcia 1/1

Nice to get Arcia again, but I was really looking to get Gibson. I am more than likely not going to the game tomorrow, so that is it for me for the Red Wings this season. They are not back in town again until I leave for college.

Thanks for reading!

ugafan247

Jul 15, 2011
ok, ill ask, what is 50/50ing?

Depends on the situation, but what it usually refers to is when one guy has the opportunity to get the autograph of a player another guy wants. The guy who is requesting an auto sends what he wants signed to the guy who can get the auto, as well as something for him (i.e. another item for him to keep or money). The guy then gets the autograph, and sends it back to the guy who initially requested the auto. Sorry for the paragraph

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts