Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Currently in Calgary, Rain
:mad: :banghead:

The Parks depot I report to is completely submerged.
Bye bye work boots
:thumbdown:

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
There'll be two dates on your tombstone And all your friends will read 'em But all that's gonna matter is that little dash between 'em.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
So crazy man. Any relief looking to be down the chute?

Rain into tomorrow :mad:
The only thing I can liken this too would be a hurricane, and only for the amount of rain.

The rain in the mountains is melting the snow and bringing more water down the river.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
What's up folks, now we are at my sons high school graduation ceremony...they grow up so fast!! 😫

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, let me know!

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Rain into tomorrow :mad:
The only thing I can liken this too would be a hurricane, and only for the amount of rain.

The rain in the mountains is melting the snow and bringing more water down the river.

Saw the roof of a home floating down a river and 'under' a bridge. Hope you manage to survive all that flooding up that way, Jesse.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good evening all!
Went into town to Tom's Hot Dogs for dinner. Flippin' awesome hot dogs!!!
Stopped on the way back at a comic book store that has a box or two of baseball and picked up 5 packs of Topps Archives to scratch the itch.
First pack in I pulled a redemption for a "Framed 1973 Mini Auto of Mike Schmidt".:eek:
Other 4 packs were uneventful, but I didn't mind.:D
Ken - Thanks for the birthday wishes!

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Good evening all!
Went into town to Tom's Hot Dogs for dinner. Flippin' awesome hot dogs!!!
Stopped on the way back at a comic book store that has a box or two of baseball and picked up 5 packs of Topps Archives to scratch the itch.
First pack in I pulled a redemption for a "Framed 1973 Mini Auto of Mike Schmidt".:eek:
Other 4 packs were uneventful, but I didn't mind.:D
Ken - Thanks for the birthday wishes!

Nice birthday gift for you, Dave. (I am mainly referring to the hot dogs, but the Schmidt is nice, too).

If you ever come out to California, you HAVE to go to Pink's Hot Dogs (original location on Melrose in L.A.).

People wait on the sidewalk in line for at least half an hour to order and it is totally worth it!

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
OK
Evening all

lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee3-picture17174-blk.jpg

I was here briefly this morning but the thread was't opened yet and I couldn't stick around

Day 2 of the job was intense!

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Andrew - Pink's sounds alot like Tom's. Just a little hole in the wall joint with fantastic food. Another thing we have in common.:cool:
Pete - Great to hear that your job seems to be everything you hoped it was.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts