Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

St. Louis Cardinals Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Mother-in-Law got this for us.

1617784_10153800218450082_154899448_o.jpg

Krangry

Mar 6, 2012
What game used stuff have you got?Blues are having a good season again, still don't think they beat the better teams in the conference in the playoffs though.My buddy and I saw Wong play in Springfield 2 years ago and in Futures Game, think he will be good.That was tough seeing him get picked off in the World Series, but I thought he handled it well and will learn from it.Yes, the team has been lacking speed for a number of years, and I think Wong and Bourjos will be able to create more runs than the guys they replaced.Looking forward to the season.

Ive only got a handful of things right now. Have an Allen Craig bat, 2011 Allen Craig Memphis Redbirds Jersey from his rehab stent there, Berkman Bat, Berkman Batting Gloves, Berkman BP jersey from when he was on the Yankees, Beltran HR bat, Furcal HR bat, Scott Rolen Bat, 2 Descalso bats. I hope to pick up a Matt Carpenter bat, and a Wong bat this year. There were a lot of his on e-bay but they were his minor league bats.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
https://www.facebook.com/OldeDepot

Here's the facebook page. It says on their information that they ship.

[h=4]About[/h]

-Primitive, Modern, & Custom Ordered Signs Without The Custom Price Tag-
Description
We can make any sign you would like. Give us a chance to make something unique for you or a loved one! We use acrylic paint on pine wood, mixing our own colors most of the time to get fun and new results.
General Information
This page started as a hobby and grew into a bigger one. We are only open during certain times because it is just a hobby still and we have busy lives outside of it. Please read through the below information before placing an order! Thank you!

-We deliver mostly to Mt.Vernon, Benton, and Marion. If your town is between Mt.Vernon and Marion and isn't out of the way we will deliver to your town aswell. The towns that we do deliver to my husband has to travel through to get home from work- that is why it is only on certain days and times that we can meet. The cost of fuel prohibits us from making special deliveries out of our normal routine. For example...$30 sign order - $20 in fuel= $10 and that won't even cover the cost out of our pocket that it was to make the sign order. We do this to keep down on your cost.

If there is an order that you want to make, but isn't in the normal route for delivery, message us! If you get a big enough order or group of people to meet us with other order pickups we WILL deliver to you (within reason), even if it is just a once a month trip. We can be flexible with the places we meet to an extent, but our days we can deliver outside of Mt.Vernon are Thursdays and Saturdays. We are pretty easy going people, so just ask us!

-We can only accept payment in the form of cash/money order/Paypal. We have received a few bad checks in the past and it has forced us into this corner. If we have a scheduled delivery and all you have is a check, please go to the bank and withdraw your payment. Delivery days will be made known in advance to help with this change.We will not take checks anymore. Sorry for the inconvenience, but it had to be done.

-Please be aware that when we are open for orders and you place one, you are not the only person placing an order, and orders are filled as best as we can in the order that they come in. These signs are also hand painted and do take some time to do. Depending on where you are on the list of orders, it can take up to a couple of weeks to get your order out or even just to reach your order in the line. Please be patient as it is just one person filling all of the orders on top of being a mom and a wife!

-If you need an order completed by a certain date, please let us know. If we are not given a date, then it is not our fault if your order is not done by then. We do charge an extra $5 to do a rush order as there are other people on the list in front of you also waiting on their orders. Rush orders = a week. And we have to approve the rush, if we are really busy we might have to say no at times.

-The customer picks the colors. We do not. If the color choices you choose are not to your liking, it is not our fault. We will repaint the sign, but it will be at your cost depending on the type of sign, and you will have to wait in line again if other orders are pending.

-Orders are to be made through Facebook message only. It takes forever to sift through all of the comments on pictures to find an order, and orders are easily overlooked when doing this. Facebook also does NOT notify us page owners when comments are made under photos; you are not being ignored, we never got notified. We will NOT accept orders via phone call or text message. We are not always at home waiting to take an order so it is just the easiest way for us to do good business and keep track of orders. If you call and we are at the grocery store, we have no way to write your order down. If you leave a voice mail, Alicia's phone will eat it. We also prefer that you message the order so we can see your spelling of names or words to help cut down on misspelled signs. It is a quick reference tool for us to use as well as a way to communicate to our customers.

-The way to order is simple. Save the photo of the sign you are wanting to order. Then send it to me in a message through Facebook along with the colors/names/etc that you want. After I accept your order you will get a folder with your name on it on my desktop along with photos of the signs you are wanting and our messages so I don't have to keep cross referencing our messages. It is much easier for me and this is how it has to be done from now on. If the sign or signs you are wanting are custom signs (as in name signs) you will have to pay up front. I will not even start you a folder until I have been paid. This ensures me that my custom orders will be picked up. These are the ones that I always get stuck with and I have no choice but to throw them away, burn them, use them as show displays, or I end up wasting sand paper to sand them down. You can meet us to pay for them with cash, mail us a money order, or Paypal us.

-Also, please provide a phone number in your first message. If we cannot get a hold of you through message we will try texting or calling.

-If you are a winner of one of our contests there is a 3 month deadline. We do write down who has won and what date as well as what size/type.

-When placing an order if you are new, please be aware of our location- Sesser, Ilinois. We do ship- but it is up to my husband to do it and since his work schedule is different than other peoples so it can take a little bit!

-There is a two week pick up limit for everyone. If you have a personalized order that is paid for already, we will hold them until you can meet, but don't make it crazy and make us hold them for a year. We DO write down the date you were notified of your orders completion. The same 2 week rule applies to us dropping orders at Nonnies. If they are not personalized with names they will be sold here on our page or at Nonnies in Mount Vernon where we consign.

-If you have failed to meet us at a designated meeting time, please understand that we do have a one strike policy unless you make us aware of what is going on. We've been stood up before and it is not nice to sit and wonder where our customers are when they said they would be there.

-If you have failed to pick your orders up and have not kept in communication with us during the 2 week period you will not be allowed to order again unless you pay ahead. If unusual circumstances occur we understand - we are REALLY easy going! - just don't try to take advantage of us.

-We have gotten behind in orders in the past, and since our move we are doing pretty good about filling orders in about 2-3 weeks depending on the amount of orders we receive. Please be patient with us as we do have lives outside of this page.

-Everything in this section is subject to change when we see fit.

Thank you for reading our About Section! Please let us know if we can help you in anyway! :)

The e-mail is..........

[email protected]

They also have these Cardinals one.

1939457_639842096050973_658643241_n.jpg

We have this one too............

1557705_632360856799097_2047157626_n.jpg

1794570_632318406803342_2101939739_n.jpg

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Ive only got a handful of things right now. Have an Allen Craig bat, 2011 Allen Craig Memphis Redbirds Jersey from his rehab stent there, Berkman Bat, Berkman Batting Gloves, Berkman BP jersey from when he was on the Yankees, Beltran HR bat, Furcal HR bat, Scott Rolen Bat, 2 Descalso bats. I hope to pick up a Matt Carpenter bat, and a Wong bat this year. There were a lot of his on e-bay but they were his minor league bats.

Would love to see it.

Jun 26, 2013
Chicago
If anyone is interested in any of these I will sell them as well. Just let me know what car do you want and I will give you a detailed description of the card and can send you pics of the card as well

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Yes! with a needed non-auto rookie too.

Congrats.Never really expected to win it anyway.I thought about going higher on it, but decided to bow out.Another one sold for $400, so you scored a nice deal there.Did you get the one numbered to 5 too?

deujr61

Mar 8, 2011
Illinois
Congrats.Never really expected to win it anyway.I thought about going higher on it, but decided to bow out.Another one sold for $400, so you scored a nice deal there.Did you get the one numbered to 5 too?

Yeah, I got out bid on the one that sold for over $400. Glad I did saved $60 or so. Yes, I also won the Marble Emerald numbered 4/5. It is in the scan with the Status Gold Auto.

Last edited:

Members online