Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

☆☆☆☆☆ Finally Friday Morning Thread!!! TGIF!!! ☆☆☆☆☆

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Finally got a few scans done, first wanted to show the two cards Zach was nice enough to get done at Twinsfest for me.

CarewRSK.jpg
OlivaTSK.jpg

JustinG08

Aug 9, 2008
Clearwater, FL
Since I was having real good luck lately I decided to send a few more long-shots. I didn't expect to get this one back, he included the '79 Topps which was a nice bonus!

CarewR79T.jpg
CarewR13AG.jpg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Finally got a few scans done, first wanted to show the two cards Zach was nice enough to get done at Twinsfest for me.

CarewRSK.jpg
OlivaTSK.jpg

I'm glad I was able to help! I was really tempted just to keep them for myself since :lol: Those SK minis look even better in person.

Zach is awesome. Well done.

Ehh, I feel like awesome is going overboard, but I appreciate the kind words Dan!

Since I was having real good luck lately I decided to send a few more long-shots. I didn't expect to get this one back, he included the '79 Topps which was a nice bonus!

CarewR79T.jpg
CarewR13AG.jpg

Okay, now I'm jealous again :lol: I was half tempted to send out to him, but decided to hold off in hopes of going to TwinsFest again next year

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Some very nice TTM's, Justin!
Zack is good folks!
I received a card in the mail from a trade today that our resident Andre Ethier collector [MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] doesn't have but will be very interested in. It's numbered to 10 and he doesn't have one showing in his bucket. Scans to follow shortly.

Last edited:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Some very nice TTM's, Justin!
Zack is good folks!
I received a card in the mail from a trade today that our resident Andre Ethier collector doesn't have but will be very interested in. It's numbered to 10 and he doesn't have one showing in his bucket. Scans to follow shortly.

Woohoo

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well I had a couple of cards show up for me today. Paul Molitor auto for my HOF collection to replace my current one. Then I finally got my Lance McCuller Chrome auto, it was redeemed within the first couple of weeks of Bowman Chrome hitting. Watched him pitch last summer and he signed a baseball for me at the game, so I started following his career.
MolitorPaul1_zpsb440109c.jpg
McCullersLanceChrome_zps867496ab.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts