Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone starting a fantasy football league? My old one on here folded....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
Sounds good. Thinking a cheap prize pool like $20 paypal entrance fee. We can do $120 1st, $60 2nd, and $20 (get your fee back for 3rd) if we can get 10 guys.

gmsieb

Apr 19, 2011
Yes, we have a fcb keeper starting. Fun league and a bunch of good mgrs.
LMK if interested,
Greg

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Thanks if anyone is doing one lmk. Thanks.

Were you in the 3-keeper league that happened over the last few years? What happened to that? Do you know who the commish is? I E-mailed a league reminder a long time ago but never got a response and lost the league info.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
Yeah I was in the three keeper league and the commissioner was Silverandblack. I was the Great Chefs and had Brees, Jimmy Graham and Eddie Lacy coming into the year. I am disappointed to say the least. He told me most of the members are no longer on FCB. So they jumped ship in a matter of the last 7 months since the season ended? :confused:

Were you in the 3-keeper league that happened over the last few years? What happened to that? Do you know who the commish is? I E-mailed a league reminder a long time ago but never got a response and lost the league info.

ConRyl

Jul 4, 2014
I was also in that league and wish it was going in this year. If you are planning on starting one please let me know as I'm interested in joining.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Yeah I was in the three keeper league and the commissioner was Silverandblack. I was the Great Chefs and had Brees, Jimmy Graham and Eddie Lacy coming into the year. I am disappointed to say the least. He told me most of the members are no longer on FCB. So they jumped ship in a matter of the last 7 months since the season ended? :confused:

I'd love to start that league back up again - my keepers were mediocre (Gronk, Doug Martin, and TBD - I traded you Lacy!) but I had about 6, 4th-round (really 1st round) draft picks.

I would definitely join one with a similar setup (or more money) but don;t have the time to set it up. If someone does, I'm in.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
I have joined a league started by Gwynn545. He is in this thread....look at the link above. He may need someone. And yes we made that deal. Wow. We should have continued the league.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I have joined a league started by Gwynn545. He is in this thread....look at the link above. He may need someone. And yes we made that deal. Wow. We should have continued the league.

For some reason [MENTION=1897]jcmint[/MENTION] is not responding to the PM or the various mentions... LMK [MENTION=2361]JEA2880[/MENTION] if you want to join in.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
I just renewed a league from last year not sure if any of you guys are in it yet.
I am willing to do free or 25 to 30 a team. Whatever the masses decide is fine
with me. However if it is a paid league I need the money on or hopefully before
the draft date. I can do the draft on a weekday after 5pm pacific or anytime on the weekends.
Thanks guys

https://yho.com/nfl?l=946184&k=797c7b44d88e4474

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts