Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have you ever looked up a potential scammers fb and could tell he was a scammer by his face?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry , but you really just don't get it.....

even if you CLAIM you set up the second account unintentionally , how could anyone else KNOW that ? and why does it still exist ? and just because you SAY that you have no intention to cheat anyone , how can we KNOW that ? i highly doubt any scammer ever introduced himself as such and i'm fairly certain most scammers deny it to the bitter end....the simple existence of that second (or more) account present the opportunity to cheat someone....temptation has smacked quite a few good men over the years....and once again , we have a few hypothetical situations....you enter negotiations with someone using your main id....if he is not aware of your alternate id , what's to stop you from using it to try to gain leverage in the deal ? (essentially shilling your items).....next , let's say you have a deal (or multiple deals) go wrong....could be you sold/traded damaged items , got their cards/money and never sent your end , etc....you hem and haw and try your best to get by but find you can't...now that second account comes in handy when you start looking for newbies to rip off...they have no idea of your old id and since the new id looks completely different (avatar , sig , location , etc) they don't associate the new one with the tainted one....also , since they assume people are abiding by the TOS , they have no reason to go searching facebook for matching profiles...really - tell me how in the hell someone who hasn't read this thread going to know that david anthony from charleston sc is the same as tino grady from miami ??

really ....for one so quick to call out others with absolutely no actual evidence/proof , especially under the circumstances in this thread.........

whew...i can't even find the words express how utterly ridiculous that is....oh , by the way - did you get permission from the winner of your item to post his picture here ? i'm just sayin'.....

I made this alternate facebook account to be able to log on without being stalked by enemies, ex-wives and ex girlfriends. I didn't want to see recommendations for people I didn't like when I was younger so I used a completely different city. I recently made that page public and put my real city and most of those same enemies already see it. Am I the only member here that uses different fb for different gfs in other states?

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
sorry , but you really just don't get it.....

even if you CLAIM you set up the second account unintentionally , how could anyone else KNOW that ? and why does it still exist ? and just because you SAY that you have no intention to cheat anyone , how can we KNOW that ? i highly doubt any scammer ever introduced himself as such and i'm fairly certain most scammers deny it to the bitter end....the simple existence of that second (or more) account present the opportunity to cheat someone....temptation has smacked quite a few good men over the years....and once again , we have a few hypothetical situations....you enter negotiations with someone using your main id....if he is not aware of your alternate id , what's to stop you from using it to try to gain leverage in the deal ? (essentially shilling your items).....next , let's say you have a deal (or multiple deals) go wrong....could be you sold/traded damaged items , got their cards/money and never sent your end , etc....you hem and haw and try your best to get by but find you can't...now that second account comes in handy when you start looking for newbies to rip off...they have no idea of your old id and since the new id looks completely different (avatar , sig , location , etc) they don't associate the new one with the tainted one....also , since they assume people are abiding by the TOS , they have no reason to go searching facebook for matching profiles...really - tell me how in the hell someone who hasn't read this thread going to know that david anthony from charleston sc is the same as tino grady from miami ??

really ....for one so quick to call out others with absolutely no actual evidence/proof , especially under the circumstances in this thread.........

whew...i can't even find the words express how utterly ridiculous that is....oh , by the way - did you get permission from the winner of your item to post his picture here ? i'm just sayin'.....

Damn....................talk about 'fist of fury!'

OP, no need for the second account. Contact a mod/admin and have it removed.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I think that you should find a new hobby rather than focusing on what I do. You seem to have a vested interest in my affairs. It creeps me out a little to tell you the truth. Fact is that I have no interest in seeing your lady parts. Act like a bitch, get smacked like a bitch.....

In the PM I sent you, two days ago, I asked you to tread lightly. You seem incapable of doing that. If you want to be here, act like it. Otherwise, you will be gone. I will not address this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts