Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~~Monday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Hey guys, I have a strange request. Does anybody have a 2009 Allen and Ginter Brian Duensing base cards available that could be mailed out tomorrow/tonight? I'm only asking because my dad is going to the Twins Caravan next week, and I completely forgot to get the card at the LCS. With his work hours he won't be able to make it to the LCS anytime before the caravan and I don't have one anymore.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Afternoon Gents! Busy work day but a typical Monday so far. I hope the health of the family members gets better all around and what a great turn out for George's get well gift! I'm glad there were so many of us able to contribute through the tough time.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
So this card is available. I offered on it even though I would prefer the non booklet version from 2012, though those have dried up since release. I despise booklet cards and was countered higher than I'd like to pay but it's the only card like it our there.. thoughts?

I can answer that question in two words: don't settle.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Hope you don't get full on sick. Maybe it's just taunting you.

As for settling, I feel the same way but it's the first to pop since a few months after 2012 was released. Think I'll put gloves on so I can't commit to pushing the accept offer button

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Hope you don't get full on sick. Maybe it's just taunting you.

As for settling, I feel the same way but it's the first to pop since a few months after 2012 was released. Think I'll put gloves on so I can't commit to pushing the accept offer button

I hope you're right. As for the card, you know what'll happen soon after you buy it? The one you want will become available, in multiple copies.;-)

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Been off work since I returned from North Dakota on December 1st and finally went back to work today and I am so happy!

G'morning Dustin. Figured out why I can never see you scans, when I'm at home. Our new router has Norton protect and it identifies ohotobucket as a malicious site. It's a pretty smart program.

That is funny lol

Morning all! On way to AT&T Stadium to watch my Buckeyes!

Have fun!

Morning Kiddies

So we raised just over 700 Dollars for our brethren George Calfas and I'll send out the package later today. I waited to send out until yesterday, since a couple people said the anted to send my a postal money order. But they never came. I wonder if they just sent it to George themselves since i gave them the address to send it to him directly..... But they said they sent it to me already. Oh well good to see those that did stepped up for him and his family...........

My youngest daughter is have a colonoscopy and the endoscopy done later today. They want to look inside from both end :lol: and see why she has some issues. No cancer is suspected, but they think she is going to have to go on a gluten free diet. And this will rule out crohn's or colitis

Also my best bud's mother (who is in her late 80's is not going to make it past this week. She has lived a great life according to her about 6 months ago, when I met her for the first time.

Tonight is a the Tek 2 case break and I have the D-Backs.I will be be able to see the break, since i have to work as well.

Hope everything turns out okay. My mom has celiac disease and gets deadly ill if she has any wheat so she is on a gluten free diet.

So this card is available. I offered on it even though I would prefer the non booklet version from 2012, though those have dried up since release. I despise booklet cards and was countered higher than I'd like to pay but it's the only card like it our there.. thoughts?

I like booklet cards and I just won the Dawson one tonight #3 /5

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2014-Nation...pot-auto-jersey-book-3-5-Expos-/371230153915?

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Nice pickup hawk.

Anyone see anything wrong with this that I may have missed? For the price I won't complain at all but it has me worried a little. Others I checked that were slabbed were identical from what I could tell

Attachments

• 1421115124031.jpg
    1421115124031.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 14

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Nice pickup hawk.

Anyone see anything wrong with this that I may have missed? For the price I won't complain at all but it has me worried a little. Others I checked that were slabbed were identical from what I could tell

Thanks, and it looks good to me also

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts