Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~Tuesday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning kiddies

it seems George is still in the hospital and recovering for his health issues. Hope fully they are progressing along at the rate they should and he is back to good health soon.

It sad for me to tell you guys that my good Buddy Gene pictured here on the right in this photo. Suffered and duoble lose in his family. He lost his mother-inlaw on Sunday Morning, and then lost his Mother on Monday afternoon......tough to handle one let alone 2 people passing with in 24 hours of each other......
1922200_10201635731282332_462015844_n.jpg

A_Pharis

Morning kiddies

it seems George is still in the hospital and recovering for his health issues. Hope fully they are progressing along at the rate they should and he is back to good health soon.

It sad for me to tell you guys that my good Buddy Gene pictured here on the right in this photo. Suffered and duoble lose in his family. He lost his mother-inlaw on Sunday Morning, and then lost his Mother on Monday afternoon......tough to handle one let alone 2 people passing with in 24 hours of each other......
1922200_10201635731282332_462015844_n.jpg

Man, that's tough to hear. :(

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Local discount book warehouse-type place closing up.

Picked up two first two "Ultimate Spider-Man" TPBs and a 4 year old A's pictorial history book for $3 total. Very pleased with that...:cool:

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Evening, gents!

I don't want to brag but... I did say a week ago from yesterday that OSU would be celebrating a National Championship victory. :cool:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Just waiting for class to get started. I'm really hoping that she doesn't decide to go the full three hours the first night. Three hours can make for a really long class

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
He has mobility.
He has a monster arm.
He throws it away instead of making bad throws.

Other teams will develop a way to stop him once they get enough tape. He's good - just not NFL ready so ESPN needs to cut out that talk.

He's coming back next year, and has said that for awhile, so I don't know why ESPN is even talking about it. Maybe trying to create a story or controversy?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts