Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

+++++ FCB Daily Morning Thread for Monday June 8th +++++

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. Could have sworn I posted this morning before heading to work. Went to lunch a little late today, which means the afternoon is shorter. Its crazy how much of a difference 20 minutes feels while working. And as far as the Bruce Jenner autos, I have one for my 2008 Ginter set

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning all!

Well, of course you did!!:)

What are you trying to say lol

Good morning everyone.
My daughter was married on Saturday!
Didn't realize you had to pay so much to "give" your daughter away:)
DANNY

Congrats!

Morning.

I won a 1/1 Dunn auto last night I've never seen for sale since the product was released in 2004 to complete a 4-card auto rainbow (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum). Will post when in hand!

Anyone watch the Cavs Warriors game last night? What a great game/series!

Congrats on the pick up! The games have been great, still wish the Warriors were up 2-0

Good Morning, spent Saturday hiking and at Little League, and Sunday at my uncle's horse farm.

Bought my first-ever Topps Tier 1 card.
$_57.JPG

Did anyone else do the "get a free $10 ebay gift card for getting a Progressive auto insurance quote" offer last week? It worked, they sent the code the next day. Got these 6 cards for $3.37 delivered after the free $10.

s-l140.jpg
s-l140.jpg

s-l140.jpg
s-l140.jpg

s-l140.jpg
s-l140.jpg

Nice pick ups!

Members online