Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did RAW not record for anyone else last night?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I'm beyond ****ing irate right now.

I work midnights and DVR Raw ever week, and watch it on Tuesday mornings when I get home.

This week it didn't ****ing record.

Did anyone else have this issue, or hear of anyone else having it?

The damn RAW replays on the Network are only up to the Entourage episode on May 25th.

There's no ****ing place for me to watch it.

Gooooooood Daaaaaaaaaamn Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
whats the likelyhood your recording was trumped by another? I have had this issue occur a few times.

That's not the problem. I can DVR five things at once. There was only three.

This is the problem.

http://www.topropepress.com/news/8845/directv-experiences-dvr-error-with-wwe-raw-on-monday-night

The ****ing RAW replay Tuesday night before Tough Enough was listed on DirecTV as a 1st run, so the live broadcast didn't record automatically for DTV customers as usual.

The recording says three hours tonight. It's supposed to be a two hour condensed version before TE, but my To Do List says its three hours. It better not be a ****ing condensed show.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
That's not the problem. I can DVR five things at once. There was only three.

This is the problem.

http://www.topropepress.com/news/8845/directv-experiences-dvr-error-with-wwe-raw-on-monday-night

The ****ing RAW replay Tuesday night before Tough Enough was listed on DirecTV as a 1st run, so the live broadcast didn't record automatically for DTV customers as usual.

The recording says three hours tonight. It's supposed to be a two hour condensed version before TE, but my To Do List says its three hours. It better not be a ****ing condensed show.

If it makes you feel better, you really didn't miss much on RAW last night.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
If it makes you feel better, you really didn't miss much on RAW last night.

I'm upset because I work midnights and I intentionally avoid everything and everyone who may spoil it for me, and watch it in the mornings. And through no fault of my own, the recording was messed up. Just very irritating.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
Between the 2 surprise returns,the controversial chair shot (I thought it was illegal to do that anymore), and the nip slip the show was quite solid.

Waxov

Mar 23, 2013
USA
Between the 2 surprise returns,the controversial chair shot (I thought it was illegal to do that anymore), and the nip slip the show was quite solid.

joking of course, if all this stuff really did happen on RAW still I'd probably watch :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts