Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who gets into the HOF in 2016

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

togaman

Oct 27, 2008
Houston
my HOF

So as we all know 6 Jan is the day we find out who has been enshrined into Cooperstown. Who would you like to see in Cooperstown? Me personally, I would like to see Piazza, definitely Griffey Jr, and Trevor Hoffman. What about you?

Will go with Griffey, Bagwell, Piazza, and Tim Raines in that order of anticipated votes although I would vote for Billy Wagner over Hoffman and Lee Smith. Check out Wagner career numbers More Ks than Yankees Mariano Rivera in 300 less innings with an outstanding similar ERA and WHIP to Rivera (better #s than Hoffman and Smith other than saves (which is very team dependent number)

Some lady voter who covers Cubs didnt have Bagwell on her disclosed ballot
Why on earth with anyone entrusted with the honor of being able to vote for the Hall of Fame leave Jeff Bagwell off ballot yet vote for Alan Trammell?

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Will go with Griffey, Bagwell, Piazza, and Tim Raines in that order of anticipated votes although I would vote for Billy Wagner over Hoffman and Lee Smith. Check out Wagner career numbers More Ks than Yankees Mariano Rivera in 300 less innings with an outstanding similar ERA and WHIP to Rivera (better #s than Hoffman and Smith other than saves (which is very team dependent number)

Some lady voter who covers Cubs didnt have Bagwell on her disclosed ballot
Why on earth with anyone entrusted with the honor of being able to vote for the Hall of Fame leave Jeff Bagwell off ballot yet vote for Alan Trammell?

I don't know how someone who covers the Cubs would not vote for Bagwell. The Cubs and Astros had many meaningless games and many meaningful games during Bagwell's playing days and should have an appreciation for him.

Latest posts