Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What happens to your collection when your significant other moves in?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois

There's lots of weird people out there who are together, but don't trust each other.

I know married people who...

Have separate bank accounts
"Split" their bills each month
Don't allow each other to have a facebook acct
Check each others phone logs and photos on a regular basis

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Cool idea with the big shelving units. I plan on getting something similar when we get moved into a new house as they will work great for all my sets and 3 row boxes. Putting them on a bookshelf is really a no go as it'll buckle under the weight. I'd also suggest putting wood shelves all the way around the room which would give you plenty of space to display other items.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
There's lots of weird people out there who are together, but don't trust each other.

I know married people who...

Have separate bank accounts
"Split" their bills each month
Don't allow each other to have a facebook acct
Check each others phone logs and photos on a regular basis

I don't even have the login information for our joint bank account. I let my wife handle it.

We both have separate FaceBook accounts and we don't have each other's passwords. I trust her.

She doesn't look at my phone and I don't look at her phone. I don't play those games.

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
I don't even have the login information for our joint bank account. I let my wife handle it.

We both have separate FaceBook accounts and we don't have each other's passwords. I trust her.

She doesn't look at my phone and I don't look at her phone. I don't play those games.

That's called a mature, adult relationship.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Cool idea with the big shelving units. I plan on getting something similar when we get moved into a new house as they will work great for all my sets and 3 row boxes. Putting them on a bookshelf is really a no go as it'll buckle under the weight. I'd also suggest putting wood shelves all the way around the room which would give you plenty of space to display other items.

Thanks. Would love to see what you come up with when you move into the new house.

Wow did this thread take a left turn lol

Four left turns

You need some more 88.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

I scaled back my Dale Jr collection when I filled up one who wall and did not have any more room to display anything. I have picked up some sketches and prints and some larger signs that I don't have displayed at the moment.

Holy s*** hawk. Amazing organization but imagine the room you'd have if you didn't have all the dupes

Thanks, I still have a ways to go to get everything the way I want it. I wouldn't need all that room if I didn't have all the dupes lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts