Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Anyone see that transitions set, where players come from their homelands to America to play baseball...like Correa from Puerto Rico, or Votto from Canada, Lee from Korea.......or Nimmo from Wyoming....what?!

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
Anyone see that transitions set, where players come from their homelands to America to play baseball...like Correa from Puerto Rico, or Votto from Canada, Lee from Korea.......or Nimmo from Wyoming....what?!

I noticed when the set was first released and Kepler was included. Figured I would buy a few packs and try and pull one of them to trade for the Kepler, and ended up pulling the Kepler in the first pack :D

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Had enough coins saved up to get a tribute box, this morning. I did well.

e2a1763b61de81e168a4b087f78718a6.jpg
07ed55559e86b1682cfa6669a802d257.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Anyone just not into bunt anymore? I open the digital apps like twice a week now. I enjoyed it until it felt like it is just a cash grab. Why would I spend money on a digital card when real cards are out there to be had

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
Anyone just not into bunt anymore? I open the digital apps like twice a week now.

been fairly boring lately. Logging in daily for my coins and to get a few Bunt digital packs (the digital versions of the bunt physical release that I recently got and liked). Haven't played in contests much as the new bunt software broke whatever filter I was using when selecting cards to play (used to sort the position players' 2016 cards by avg points per game but I haven't found that sort occuring after the software upgrade and I can't seem to get the right filter settings applied to get that sorting I liked back).

I can't believe Bunt (let alone Topps "NOW") didn't issue a free Jose Fernandez tribute card like for monte irvin, etc.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
They've since posted the details. Five parallels instead of ten: white, red, blue, silver, gold. 1000 total card with 100 from each team (20 players x 5 parallels). Manager award card for completing a team set, WS MVP award card for completing the master set. So far three pack configurations at 5,000 (9 cards), 10,000 (9 cards, better odds for higher level parallels), & 50,000 coins (25 cards, 5 guaranteed silver and gold).

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.