Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baltimore Orioles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
You don't know aarp

frabz-You-Kidding-Me-I-am-Queens-Boulevard-632bef.jpg

johnryno

Mar 23, 2017
Country Club of Maryland
How's Bundy coming along this season? I can see he's got a great ERA. Is this the year he finally becomes the ace everyone expected him to become years ago?

Yeah my boy has buxton on his fantasy team too, so I've got many texts about his batting avg. He also has britton, then dropped brach after he came back from the 10 day, only to wind up with a window of 45-60 days out.

Bundy started pitching and and stopped throwing. Fans here have been overly concerned with his numbers on the radar gun and innings limit, but I think he's gonna be heavy in the streets.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Yeah my boy has buxton on his fantasy team too, so I've got many texts about his batting avg. He also has britton, then dropped brach after he came back from the 10 day, only to wind up with a window of 45-60 days out.

Bundy started pitching and and stopped throwing. Fans here have been overly concerned with his numbers on the radar gun and innings limit, but I think he's gonna be heavy in the streets.

Gotta sacrifice that velo for better command of the k zone. Those that can't, fall. Those that can, get laid

Members online

Latest posts