Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Yes, it was a lot of 5, all numbered to /25. Also with a lot of 6 numbered to /99. I honestly don't care if it stays up, it was just odd to see that single card left alone when I posted this (below) and was told to take it down.

fs65_zps1f6f9280.png

That's kind of a surprise for sure. Weird. Were you listing each as a lot or all as individuals? I'm so bummed I missed out if they were lots.

Sent from my HTC One X using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
0 posted and claimed? Well, just like when ppl don't leave feedback for trades/sales...seems they can't be bothered reporting getting a FREE item. I also have items still unclaimed. One of the last group of claimed items (5 in total if i remember) have reported they received...it's been close to a month.

I always post thx when i receive stuff.
PeteD, what have you posted as replacements for the 3 items you have claimed??

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
That's kind of a surprise for sure. Weird. Were you listing each as a lot or all as individuals? I'm so bummed I missed out if they were lots.

I was packaging it all together as a lot, all 11 cards. Was told they do not want a "bunch of dollar card lots" clogging the thread, and I understand. I wound up selling the lot for $50 shortly after that anyway, or I would have given them to you.

KCBeltranFan

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

I was packaging it all together as a lot, all 11 cards. Was told they do not want a "bunch of dollar card lots" clogging the thread, and I understand. I wound up selling the lot for $50 shortly after that anyway, or I would have given them to you.

No worries, man. I'm really happy you got paid for them. I appreciate the thought for sure.

FriarG

Aug 21, 2011
New Jersey
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Received the A&G Mini Nno Griffey from [MENTION=2915]spikes[/MENTION] yesterday. Beautiful card - thanks!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Can you repost these? I'd like to see the Spahn.

Yea, I'd be interested in at least seeing the Feller. I'm clearly an Indians fan, so any Feller I'd take a hard look at.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

sneekc

Feb 1, 2009
@markotsay7 wants to claim the Beckett patch /10 I have posted up and mentioned he'd be checking in soon. If someone has something they'd post in place that would be pretty swell of ya.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Feller & Spahn IP autoes. Vintage football/baseball.
Please show me an unedited post in this thread where u posted this feller and spahn and vintage baseball stuff?
I went back and searched your posts specifically and I do not see anything.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

I'm digging to find something snag-worthy...I'll post soon.

This would be my issue. I either have stuff that is way over the range here, or stuff that can't even come close to it by any stretch of the imagation.

I hope to have my end cleared by the weekend' end :)

Sent from my Desire HD using Freedom Card Board mobile app

spikes

Jan 2, 2009

Okay, here's my addition:

1995 Sportflix UC3 Artist's Proof

4e03ef3e53a7b_91673b.jpg

I'll take it. I will post the next round when I get home.

I think this device used to be called a phone; don't know anymore!

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
Please show me an unedited post in this thread where u posted this feller and spahn and vintage baseball stuff?
I went back and searched your posts specifically and I do not see anything.

aw crap...i claimed and posted stuff in the wrong thread. Got this one mixed up with the low end one. Sorry. I will rectify asap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.