Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTB $0.50 Autographs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kemputer

Sep 12, 2009
Any interest in Classic/ Just type autos? What sports do you want?

PLMK and thanks, Jeff

Techniq

Jan 2, 2014
South San Francisco, CA
Any interest in Classic/ Just type autos? What sports do you want?

PLMK and thanks, Jeff

Yeah those are fine.. I know those are on the bottom of low end but I would still want them I'm not picky and those are still good to me, Interested in anything baseball. Minor interest in others sports but mainly lookin for baseball right now.

kemputer

Sep 12, 2009
I have 40 baseball autos and many more football, basketball, and hockey autos if interested.

PLMK and thanks, Jeff

Yeah those are fine.. I know those are on the bottom of low end but I would still want them I'm not picky and those are still good to me, Interested in anything baseball. Minor interest in others sports but mainly lookin for baseball right now.

markotsay7

Feb 18, 2011
somehow missed your reply the first time around...if you bought them all I'd do 40 cents a piece delivered

markotsay7

Feb 18, 2011
They're not at all sorted but I'll look if you give me a few days. There almost certainly are, as most of them came from a friend when I lived in Florida who went to spring training games in the 90s/early 2000s

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts