Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Greg Bird Called Up to the Yankees

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Just announced. Great promotion, hope he does well.

[MENTION=5416]D-Lite[/MENTION]

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Bird1of1.jpg

BirdPlates.jpg

GregBirdRainbow1a.jpg

GregBirdRainbow2a.jpg

Attachments

• GregBirdRainbow2a.jpg
    GregBirdRainbow2a.jpg
    199.9 KB · Views: 24

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
[MENTION=5416]D-Lite[/MENTION] - that is an awesome collection. You clearly have been planning this for a while. Hope it works out for you. Almost a shame to see it break up.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Impressive D-Lite , you gonna move em or collect him in the end?

Ryan
Some of both. I've been letting some go recently as the prices have crept up (seriously, the buy in was $4-5/auto back at the beginning for base). Not sure what to hold onto, but likely some of the cooler pieces, not necessarily the biggest $$ items.

D-Lite

Nov 10, 2010
SF Peninsula
Not only is Bird in the lineup tonight, he's playing 1B and batting 7th. Yankees ALWAYS bat the new guy 9th.

The speculation is they're trying to give Tex and ARod rest and Bird fits that role well, but I gotta think with the lack of scoring they're trying to bring in some new blood to kick start the offense.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I'm disappointed in you guys!

Ten posts in and no one has said "Bird is the word" or posted a link to family guy ;)

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Some of both. I've been letting some go recently as the prices have crept up (seriously, the buy in was $4-5/auto back at the beginning for base). Not sure what to hold onto, but likely some of the cooler pieces, not necessarily the biggest $$ items.

Well I hope it works out for ya to recoup and enjoy some PC items at no charge in the end.

Ryan

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I'm disappointed in you guys!

Ten posts in and no one has said "Bird is the word" or posted a link to family guy ;)

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Never mind the fact that some people are going to be flipping the Bird...

Jhileman79

Nov 28, 2014
I am excited he got called up. I am a big fan of his. One of my close friends is his uncle. Hopefully soon I will get to see him play live in Pinstripes.

Members online