Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Accepted. If you need more feel free to send over whites! Lol save your trade bait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=2021]coqxxx4[/MENTION], [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION], and [MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION], sent you guys some dupe for dupe trades which should finish off my series one reds

And thank you to all who accepted already!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=2021]coqxxx4[/MENTION], [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION], and [MENTION=4705]olerud363[/MENTION], sent you guys some dupe for dupe trades which should finish off my series one reds

And thank you to all who accepted already!

Accepted. Thanks!

Not much activity on my Bunt account lately, other than logging in to get the coins each day.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Accepted. Thanks!

Not much activity on my Bunt account lately, other than logging in to get the coins each day.

Yeah, I just started getting back into it now that huddle season is over, and have strangely been doing very well!
Somehow someone offered me the Harvey Mets Postcard for my Cooperstown 2000 count insert and a 2014 George Springer green....I couldn't accept fast enough!

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] Oddly my Huddle activity has ramped up the last week or two. I have been busy finishing sets via trading. Knocked off the white set, getting close on green, and still a long way to go on red. It's fun going for the coin bonuses.

I did have some good luck a while ago on Bunt, when a guy was unloading his 86's. Finished off the Jays team set there. I don't have good trade bait to get any of the newer inserts, and have zero bites trying to cross trade Huddle.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] Oddly my Huddle activity has ramped up the last week or two. I have been busy finishing sets via trading. Knocked off the white set, getting close on green, and still a long way to go on red. It's fun going for the coin bonuses.

I did have some good luck a while ago on Bunt, when a guy was unloading his 86's. Finished off the Jays team set there. I don't have good trade bait to get any of the newer inserts, and have zero bites trying to cross trade Huddle.

If I can help you out with anything on Huddle, send me a trade, but lemme know, sometimes they don't show up right away

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
If anyone wants to do some dupes for dupes, I'm looking to knock out series one reds, and anything else I happen to get close to

When the season starts, I'll start to open packs again and you're free to ****** my stash to suit your needs!

Fordman

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
What's the story on the greinke card? I get an alert his dbacks card is available, but I'm not sure how since my Android cuts off some of the alert. I don't see any 2016 cards in the store (is topps brain dead not to have loaded 2016 cards yet) making greinke a chance pull among 2015 junk?

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
What's the story on the greinke card? I get an alert his dbacks card is available, but I'm not sure how since my Android cuts off some of the alert. I don't see any 2016 cards in the store (is topps brain dead not to have loaded 2016 cards yet) making greinke a chance pull among 2015 junk?

Is it the one in that new Spring Training set with 1:75 chances of pulling?

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
I am GOGSOX40 on it
I forgot the other O.
Just started a few weeks ago.
Do you have to download a different app for 2016 or will this one switch over?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Freedom Card Board mobile app

TGutta

May 30, 2010
Minnetonka, Minnesota
I am GOGSOX40 on it
I forgot the other O.
Just started a few weeks ago.
Do you have to download a different app for 2016 or will this one switch over?

You will just need to update the current app once Topps releases 2016 cards, no need to download a different app.

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
You will just need to update the current app once Topps releases 2016 cards, no need to download a different app.

Thanks. Should I just keep on collecting coins till the 2016 cards come out or keep collecting 2015 cards.
I have no need for them so I'll trade them all.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Thanks. Should I just keep on collecting coins till the 2016 cards come out or keep collecting 2015 cards.
I have no need for them so I'll trade them all.

I'd definitely wait for the 2016 cards to come out. There are some nice 2015 inserts but you'll spend tons of coins trying to pull one, and end up with a ton of useless 2015 base. (Useless because they can't be used for 2016 game play.)

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
I'd definitely wait for the 2016 cards to come out. There are some nice 2015 inserts but you'll spend tons of coins trying to pull one, and end up with a ton of useless 2015 base. (Useless because they can't be used for 2016 game play.)

Great thanks.
I have some red gold and a bunch of green if anyone wants them

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Thanks to you guys I've recently finished series 1 and 2 reds and series 3 whites! Thanks so much for all your help! Working on series 3 green now and have a trade out to [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] and will probably be sending more out soon!!! Thanks again guys!

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Thanks to you guys I've recently finished series 1 and 2 reds and series 3 whites! Thanks so much for all your help! Working on series 3 green now and have a trade out to [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] and will probably be sending more out soon!!! Thanks again guys!

Accepted

Members online

Latest posts