Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2014 Panini Immaculate Baseball - releasing 9/24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
Both of those types of cards have been done better many many times.

That's my point.

There's nothing innovative, groundbreaking, or special about this set.

Agreed, but it almost seems like you just want to keep putting this down. Not every card in the set is going to be innovative. The jumbo shoe, wristbands and batting gloves are INNOVATIVE. Surprised they were the first to do so with basketball. Imagine if UD made jumbo Jordan sneaker swatches. I bet they will now.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Agreed, but it almost seems like you just want to keep putting this down. Not every card in the set is going to be innovative. The jumbo shoe, wristbands and batting gloves are INNOVATIVE. Surprised they were the first to do so with basketball. Imagine if UD made jumbo Jordan sneaker swatches. I bet they will now.

He doesnt like non-licensed stuff and wants everyone to know that and agree with him. Its why his argument keeps changing or he makes it a card by card argument in order to make his point. Not every card in the set is new and innovative but some of the stuff was done very well...

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
He doesnt like non-licensed stuff and wants everyone to know that and agree with him. Its why his argument keeps changing or he makes it a card by card argument in order to make his point. Not every card in the set is new and innovative but some of the stuff was done very well...

If only this had logos....

15278099300_3b6c7c3b17.jpg

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States

Houstonmustangracer

Sep 23, 2014
Spring, Tx.
Yep, that's the beast. ;-) Dying to see what that brings. Amazing card to say the least.

The second photo of the signed one is even better as it shows the texture of the shoe at an angle. That would be the crown jewel of pretty much any Gwynn collection I would think.

Last edited:

Members online