Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

All claimed items went out today. I REALLY hate the post office. Enjoy!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Going to find a few more cards to add to the thread over next few days. Have 9 mailers set to go out as of now.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I've still got a 1972 Kellogg's 3-D Roberto Clemente and a 1980 Kellogg's Nolan Ryan up for grabs.

[MENTION=4618]James52411[/MENTION] - I'd like to claim the 1972 Clemente. That's the year I was born, I admire Clemente, and it reminds me of when my mom would take me and my two brothers to the grocery store and let us each pick a box of cereal - and I'd always choose Frosted Flakes for the free card!

I'll offer up this 2010 Ginter Short Print auto of one time "world's fastest man" Ivory Crockett.

crocket10TAG.jpg

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Wow. I'm not sure how I missed this, but if it's still available, I'd love to claim it.
[MENTION=4914]gmarutiak[/MENTION]1923053 its all yours brother, pm me you address and I'll get it out as soon as you have something offered up. If you've already done so, refresh my memory lol

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Freedom Card Board mobile app

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
@James52411 - I'd like to claim the 1972 Clemente. That's the year I was born, I admire Clemente, and it reminds me of when my mom would take me and my two brothers to the grocery store and let us each pick a box of cereal - and I'd always choose Frosted Flakes for the free card!

I'll offer up this 2010 Ginter Short Print auto of one time "world's fastest man" Ivory Crockett.

crocket10TAG.jpg

Brad, [MENTION=1845]gracecollector[/MENTION] send me your address and it will be on its way to you.

The Nolan Ryan 1980 Kellogg's 3D is still up for grabs...

Waulk11

Aug 20, 2010
Los Angeles CA
@James52411 - I'd like to claim the 1972 Clemente. That's the year I was born, I admire Clemente, and it reminds me of when my mom would take me and my two brothers to the grocery store and let us each pick a box of cereal - and I'd always choose Frosted Flakes for the free card!

crocket10TAG.jpg
Nice card!!!!

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
Andy, gmarutiak has offered a ton of stuff and been more than generous so far!!! Have no fear and set him up! See pages 27-30; 32.

@gmarutiak1923053 its all yours brother, pm me you address and I'll get it out as soon as you have something offered up. If you've already done so, refresh my memory lol

Last edited:

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Andy, gmarutiak has offered a ton of stuff and been more than generous so far!!! Have no fear and set him up! See pages 27-30; 32.

Perfect lol. We've got a lot of posts in here and I don't remember them all. I'll get the card out soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts