Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I will let all of you guys decide whether the football stuff that I sent out (1/1, misc hof autos) to members in here "count" as giveaways or not towards my total. I am 100% with whatever you decide and will follow up with additional cards either way.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Add post # to the spread sheet if your doing it. Just an idea.

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Thread exploded again in the last 2 hours. Still have the Averill/Boudreau co-signers cut available
RookieAddict claimed my first card of the Edmonds dual patch.
And Musial-collectors nephew(?) has the Campanella bat going out on Monday.
^^^^^ done hopefully for the ease of said spread sheet

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
I believe im at 8 posted up, which 7 have been claimed and ive claimed 5 myself
posted up- royals bo jackson/george brett jersey & royals hat, j. lopez gold /20 auto, vlad auto, montero ref auto, will clark psa auto, ethier patch auto, sosa jersey, albert belle auto

claimed- 1910 t206 Art Fletcher, Cahill blue ref auto, O. cepeda auto, ripken & weiters bobbleheads, & orange Tulo

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Here is a 4 card lot...I know we try to stick to one or two card deals so if this is an issue please let me know and I will swap it out with something else. If it is good, it should work well for any veteran/HOF collector :)

2005 Donruss Threads Keith Hernandez patch 18/100 and 2002 Topps 206 Buck Herzog bat:
wfw9.jpg
Untitled5.jpg

2008 Sweet Spot Tim Raines patch 1/25:
rainespatch.jpg

2003 Ultimate Bob Gibson autograph 17/100 (has some chipping on the back):
scan0006.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
...these available now! [MENTION=4914]gmarutiak[/MENTION] or [MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] for the Musial?

Garrett Gould Orange refractor #/25. ($15 or so?)
image.jpg

Stan Musial refractor game used jersey (usually $30-35)
image.jpg

Josh Gibson Sterling (about $25 or so on avg?)
joshgibsonSEATone.jpg

Last edited:

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

The herzog doesn't fit into any of my pcs but I like it....

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008

Dan, you've been super generous and you should keep your offerings up. this post os in no way a request to remove the Gould orange, but I just wanted to correct the value estimate on it. The auto version sold for $39.99, so I don't think the non-auto would be the same price. The base non-auto gold version sold for $7.50, so I'd guess the orange is about $15. I just didn't want whoever claims it to think it had a higher sell value (although it shouldn't be claimed for resale in the first place!). Definitely a great card!

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD

Ok, here's a truly unique item. Some of you will remember when UD used to sponsor Heroes of Baseball old timers games before and after ML games in the 1990s.

UD would give away 8x10 sheets featuring some of the players in the game. This one is from a 1993 Seattle Mariners game.

The unique part is that this is THE ORIGINAL HAND PAINTED ART used to make the sheet.

Features Bill Madlock, Mark Fidrych, Ron Cey, George Foster and Wilbur Wood. Painted by Alan Studt.

It is a canvas, approx 18"x24" and will be shipped rolled in a tube.

Enjoy!

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1362962408.843738.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Dan, you've been super generous and you should keep your offerings up. this post os in no way a request to remove the Gould orange, but I just wanted to correct the value estimate on it. The auto version sold for $39.99, so I don't think the non-auto would be the same price. The base non-auto gold version sold for $7.50, so I'd guess the orange is about $15. I just didn't want whoever claims it to think it had a higher sell value (although it shouldn't be claimed for resale in the first place!). Definitely a great card!

Thanks for the correction, good catch! Appreciate it Bill.

A_Pharis

Ok, here's a truly unique item. Some of you will remember when UD used to sponsor Heroes of Baseball old timers games before and after ML games in the 1990s.

UD would give away 8x10 sheets featuring some of the players in the game. This one is from a 1993 Seattle Mariners game.

The unique part is that this is THE ORIGINAL HAND PAINTED ART used to make the sheet.

Features Bill Madlock, Mark Fidrych, Ron Cey, George Foster and Wilbur Wood. Painted by Alan Studt.

It is a canvas, approx 18"x24" and will be shipped rolled in a tube.

Enjoy!

View attachment 14292

If I PC'ed any of those guys I'd be on that like white on rice. Good gosh that's cool.

trolea1234

Aug 7, 2008

I have 2 packages going out tomorrow. Mojo Dan (griffey 89 score 9.5) and Gary ( 05 bowman draft gold bordered set)

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012

Dan your Almora will be going out tomorrow as well

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

The Fielder patch is en-route. Anyone want the Kinsker quad or Molitor 8 piece booklet /10, before I go to bed?

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008

Starting w these Rizzuto 8x10's. lets split them up. Inscriptions holy cow and hof 94.ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1362969121.474022.jpgImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1362969131.428415.jpg

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Throwing this up too. For Tony's generosity, I want to give him first shot, since I know he has a big nice patch pc.
[MENTION=1927]mlbsalltimegreats[/MENTION]

chipperpremiertriplepatch.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts