Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
OK, Im going to step this up yet again folks...........trying to pull out some of the bigger dogs into this thread....
Again, because this to me is a higher end card (cost me a bit to get it done), I am going to require that I approve the claimer (they will have to post their replacement card first).
Here is an image of the card from "The Making of..." thread, for some reason I cannot find my scanned image in photobucket

dual-custom-11.png

Here is the thread of how 200lb made this card: http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/baseball/108080-making-dual-custom-cut-autograph-card.html

Lets see what you all have to claim and one up me on this one :)

Dude! 2 of my top 5 all time! Awesome!

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

The dual cut is beautiful. I have a cut collection but im only going after 2005 prime cuts "souvenir cuts"

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Me too Dan, however I have single cut cards that 200lb made for me of Musial and Killebrew, so I figured I would move this one to someone elses collection and hopefully build more on my nephews collection.

Those are two guys that I have an extensive collection of, (well, at least in my opinion). Possibly the two kindest players in the history of baseball:)

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Those are two guys that I have an extensive collection of, (well, at least in my opinion). Possibly the two kindest players in the history of baseball:)

Oh for sure they were.
I was lucky enough to meet Killebrew (living in MN) however never got to meet Musial.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Beautiful cards this morning! That custom is awesome. Think i tried to buy a stan off him before. Can't remember though. Surprisingly still need one but trying to hold out for a sweet spot.
Shanks id love to see your collection. Started mine a year ago now but took six months off for a unplanned move.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Beautiful cards this morning! That custom is awesome. Think i tried to buy a stan off him before. Can't remember though. Surprisingly still need one but trying to hold out for a sweet spot.
Shanks id love to see your collection. Started mine a year ago now but took six months off for a unplanned move.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Sure thing. Now that im almost done I have to scan the whole thing.....not fun but it has to be done

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

I absolutely cannot believe that his has not been claimed. I would, but I already have sigs of both. Someone needs to jump on this... maybe some new blood.

It is a sweet card. I've always thought cuts were cool, just no desire to have another PC. Patches, Royals and RC autos cost plenty already.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm looking for something to post, but all I have left here at school is lowend stuff :( Lots of great stuff being posted here though, love the dual cuts!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Hanley Ramirez UD Black Lustrous autograph

image.jpg

Maybe [MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] ???

Last edited:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Just tossing out a few names, (anyone is welcome to claim them of course)

for the Morgan: [MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION] [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION]

for the Hanley: [MENTION=4914]gmarutiak[/MENTION]

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Throwing this up too. For Tony's generosity, I want to give him first shot, since I know he has a big nice patch pc.
@mlbsalltimegreats

chipperpremiertriplepatch.jpg

Beautiful card and Thank you for the first dibs bud but I am going to pass and let someone else own this awesome piece. Even as appreciative I would be I know there will be someone else who will be more appreciative of it. If Steve-O doesn't mind This card is free to claim :) and great job of everyone steping up.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008

I figured that would be the response, not a problem. I will ask to approve the card this is swapped for as we are quite a bit over the $15 min.

No one interested in the rizzuto autos?

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
[MENTION=7174]cubfanbudman[/MENTION] Sosa jersey went out today [MENTION=4937]alexs64[/MENTION] Ethier patch auto went out too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts