Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

I will probably not be around much. Not by choice. If something I have up gets claimed, please PM me.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
Time to show my ignorance yet again. How do you guys do that thing where you put someone's name in here with the @ symbol to give them a heads-up? Thanks.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Time to show my ignorance yet again. How do you guys do that thing where you put someone's name in here with the @ symbol to give them a heads-up? Thanks.

As long as you have the @ sign next to first letter and you spell it right, it should work...

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD

Dan, you're the one I had in mind:

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1363448336.087901.jpg

Interested? Prices are all over the place.
[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] ?

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS

I need to pull my Kinsler and Matt Moore offerings until I figure out exactly what all is gone. Long story, short explanation in the MT. Will put new stuff up, if I have any left, once I go through it all.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
A tough HOF autograph and a Red Sox Legend. Please put something comparable in its place as its a $50-60 auto. :)

hooperPSA.jpg

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska

Great stuff Dan! What you think the Chandler goes for? And how big are those?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis

[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] Can I claim the Al Barlick? I'm still up one card (put up Kemp and Aaron, claimed Musial). I've been trying to pick up some of the auto'd plaques as funds allow. Really like them.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
[MENTION=2413]MojoDan[/MENTION] Can I claim the Al Barlick? I'm still up one card (put up Kemp and Aaron, claimed Musial). I've been trying to pick up some of the auto'd plaques as funds allow. Really like them.
Fine with me, it's yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts