Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

schmidt_zps1de4c15e.jpg

incoming

Snooze I lose. Nice grab.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
[MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] [MENTION=2257]JEBJJA[/MENTION]

i will pass on it and let one of you guys get it. (Probably not going to do this again because of the wrath of Bill via pm)

Should we see who puts a better replacement and decide that way? Or if Jeff has an idea that'll work as well?

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008

i will pass on it and let one of you guys get it. (Probably not going to do this again because of the wrath of Bill via pm)

Should we see who puts a better replacement and decide that way? Or if Jeff has an idea that'll work as well?

Ha! LOL

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA

Stop being so damn nice! If you really want it, take it. If not I will put in a claim. I'm up 1 with the Kell/Zimmerman dual. If its not enough, let me know.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD
[MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] , the next time you update the spreadsheet, will you please remove the Maz bobblehead from post #617, and the Lemieux and Bettis bobbleheads from post #655? Thank you very much.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012

[MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] when updating the spread sheet please remove the Dawson ip auto and the Scottie Pippen auto ( didn't read it was only baseball when I posted that). Ill give the Pumpsie Green another day before I yank it.

I'm going to have a good one to add probably Monday or Tuesday after work. You'll just have to be sitting on here hitting F5 cause I'm sure it won't last long

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts