Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mrdallas

Mar 20, 2013
Roseville CA
Nothing super exciting but alway nice to pick a few cards I need towards my set. Couple recent additions. Actually only needed the Sanders but got the Sheffield for a good price and thought it may be worth some trade bait

Last edited:

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
[MENTION=4735]nosterbor[/MENTION] , I agree , seems like a nice item/price for a 90s plate.
[MENTION=3887]AUTaxMan[/MENTION] , I think there are some nice items there. And even though they aren't prime years/versions of 1/1s, $100 for KG seems well priced.

Ryan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Why has this not sold yet?:eek:

That card has been on my watch list since it was listed. Personally, I'm not really a fan of the fact that it's of the back of a card, and one of four (I guess?) colors. So it's basically one of 8 plates of the card, and one of the desirable ones. The seller is a fantastic guy and I've bought from him before a few times, but I wouldn't want to offend him with a BO that's less than half of the listed price, which would be what I'd be willing to pay. It is a cool card though. And I have a feeling [MENTION=3754]MansGame[/MENTION] already has one, or more.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
That card has been on my watch list since it was listed. Personally, I'm not really a fan of the fact that it's of the back of a card, and one of four (I guess?) colors. So it's basically one of 8 plates of the card, and one of the desirable ones. The seller is a fantastic guy and I've bought from him before a few times, but I wouldn't want to offend him with a BO that's less than half of the listed price, which would be what I'd be willing to pay. It is a cool card though. And I have a feeling @MansGame already has one, or more.
Not only a good guy but an FCB member

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
That card has been on my watch list since it was listed. Personally, I'm not really a fan of the fact that it's of the back of a card, and one of four (I guess?) colors. So it's basically one of 8 plates of the card, and one of the desirable ones. The seller is a fantastic guy and I've bought from him before a few times, but I wouldn't want to offend him with a BO that's less than half of the listed price, which would be what I'd be willing to pay. It is a cool card though. And I have a feeling @MansGame already has one, or more.
Nailed it.

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014

Make the offer. Whatever he counters with, I'll cover the difference between your top price, and his bottom price.

One good dude gets what he wants for the card. A player collector gets a tough card of his guy. Win/Win.

Gjb70

Aug 1, 2015
Wow, thank you for the very generous offer [MENTION=11496]goobmcnasty[/MENTION]. I sent my offer and turns out we weren't far apart and worked it out. I'm super excited to add my first plate, and once again, I am floored by the generosity of the FCB board members.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
Recent addition:

1999-pacific-invincible-giants-of-the-game-punched-4.jpg

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Nothing super exciting but alway nice to pick a few cards I need towards my set. Couple recent additions. Actually only needed the Sanders but got the Sheffield for a good price and thought it may be worth some trade bait

I have a dud from this set somewhere. Which ones are you looking for?

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
That Giants of the Game is awesome. I have never seen one of those before. As cool as it is, it only complicates things. I didn't realize there is a regular and larger version of the card. Not to mention, we crazy player collectors are going to be looking for the non-redeemed version as well. Congrats on your card. Thank you for sharing.

patrick182

Mar 23, 2010
That Giants of the Game is awesome. I have never seen one of those before. As cool as it is, it only complicates things. I didn't realize there is a regular and larger version of the card. Not to mention, we crazy player collectors are going to be looking for the non-redeemed version as well. Congrats on your card. Thank you for sharing.

The larger version is actually a very big poster, which I also have but still need to have a frame made for it. And you're welcome :)

Members online