Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So who wants a game used tie?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008

that item is reasonable - it's an artifact from Old Yankee Stadium so nothing is shat with that when the purpose is to recoup costs and make a huge profit from the purchase of Old Yankee Stadium teardown debris.

The "game used" tie must be "event used" because I assume it's from Yankees management sitting in the owners box during a regular or spring training event.

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
That reminds me that many years back that I got a Japanese baseball club tie from the 70s (i believe) in a lot of items, still in it's original box (again, that is what I believe to be true). I wonder if there is a market for it. I tossed it in a box of extra crap that I didn't want and have not seen it since.

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
that item is reasonable - it's an artifact from Old Yankee Stadium so nothing is shat with that when the purpose is to recoup costs and make a huge profit from the purchase of Old Yankee Stadium teardown debris.

The "game used" tie must be "event used" because I assume it's from Yankees management sitting in the owners box during a regular or spring training event.
The actual listing says that it is made from game used Yankee uniforms. My guess is lessor players. Not bad for $99.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online