Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Collection to raise money in memory of Kevin (Pinbreaker) wife

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Would love to try to get this to $500 if we can. I think I'll give it a few more days and then send the donation in. Thanks to all who have contributed, and to all those who are thinking of doing so now!

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Almost at $500. Anyone else want to help out?

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
made the same offer so if it doesnt get there on its own, we can split?

I'll bump it up now for anyone who still wants to get in, and maybe by tomorrow I'll let you guys know.

Thanks!
[MENTION=1810]phillyfan0417[/MENTION], [MENTION=2231]Nate Colbert 17[/MENTION]

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
2 more donations bring us to $521.07. Still open to donations though I'll be sending. In the donation soon. (Will update first thread when not working off my phone).

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
2 more donations bring us to $521.07. Still open to donations though I'll be sending. In the donation soon. (Will update first thread when not working off my phone).

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Updated first thread. We've passed $500! Was planning on sending in already but got an email that at least one more donation is on the way.

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Got what I believe was the final pledge in today. Will get the donation out in the next day or two, so if anyone else wants to jump in, here's your chance.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts