Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who collects their players Bobbleheads?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Saw this commercial and wanted to share it with Tanner, as well as the rest of the group cuz I found it amusing.

[video]http://m.athletics.mlb.com/oak/video/topic/41119790/v1034596883/upper-deck/?affiliateId=clubMEGAMENU[/video]

But then I thought how we all have cards of our players, but who has all their players Bobbleheads? Do you even collect them? I know Bagwell has a few, but I haven't really been interested in any except for the one actually listed on my checklist, the one released by Donruss. I figure if it's released by a card company, then it counts as part of my totals.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Love it thanks! Jose has 2 bobbles plus this which I plan on adding to my collection soon :)

Aug 16, 2016
Central Florida
I'm a sucker for several things...mini's, die-cut's, and bobbleheads. I have several of Ichiro and more from important moments in the game. Most of mine are still in boxes and have never bee displayed. I know no fun but I don't really have anywhere to display them as of right now and to tempting for two children under the age of 6! I even have one of Charlie Sheen in a sombrero from some game in Mexico where he was a special guest. It's so quirky I love it!!!

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I collect everything, so I have those that I know to exist (all recent Dodger SGAs), plus a Padres prototype.

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
So far, I've got 3 of Tuffy Rhodes and 5 of Dave Winfield. The only Dave Henderson I know of was from a minor league game, and it always seems to sell for $250+ on eBay, so I'll never have that.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
I love bobbleheads. In my house I collect the Mexican players and my dad the Snoopy/Peanuts related ones. I had all of them until a couple of weeks ago the Vancouver Canadians gave away a Roberto Osuna limited to a 1000. That one will need some time for saving.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
01AZDIAMONDBACKSHOME.jpg
01AZDIAMONDBACKSAWAY.jpg
01AGPBOBBLEDOBBLE.jpg

01AGPBOBBLEDOBBLEWS.jpg
02FOREVERCOLLECTIBLESHOME.jpg
02FOREVERCOLLECTIBLESAWAY.jpg

03PEORIACHIEFS.jpg
07AZDIAMONDBACKS.jpg
11AZDIAMONDBACKS.jpg

EtherealSOC

Dec 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Justice has two bobbleheads, a Durham Bulls from 2001 and the Braves SGA from 2015. I have two of each. I also took one of the Durham Bulls ones and customized it into the Braves. [MENTION=3275]Lancemountain[/MENTION] is right - those minor league ones are terrible!

dstrawberryfan39

Oct 16, 2013
Darryl Strawberry has 4. The only one I need is the Kingsport Mets one and I dropped the ball I live very close and had no idea about the give away.

Members online