Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Possibly one of the most elaborate card scams ever?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blowout Cards Forums - View Profile: NWOWOLFPACK

This was David Anthony's profile on blowout.
2 things worth noting. He did not have a negative I trader
But
every single post made after mid february of last year up to the time he was banned in October 2012 has been removed.

Draw your own conclusions

I was banned way before October. It was probably February. I dont rip people off either.

MetDude

May 2, 2011
I was banned way before October. It was probably February. I dont rip people off either.

Last Activity: 10-11-2012 02:53 PM

come to think of it, yes you were banned long before october but the above activity log threw me off. As I clearly stated, you did not have a negative. So presumably being banned had nothing to do with transaction activity.

anyway - neither these comments nor the majority of your posts have anything to do with Haiku.

Which is indeed a bad situation. That the villagers have taken out the pitchforks and are more then willing to perform trial by fire on any member they think has a remote connection only makes it worse.

Last edited:

jtrinaldi

May 31, 2012
I can't see my itrader from blowout because I do not have an account there. Can you tell me what my score was?
Being banned from blowout has nothing to do with your Itrader rating. You got banned because you were a nuisance, and it got to a point where no one had the patience to tolerate you(and that says something due to how immature blowout is). You did webcam with your wife where you just XXXXXed at each other the whole time, and she made fun of you.The Video in which you made for WilsonValdez is my proof, but I will not post it on the boards, as Gilmore would not be happy.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Being banned from blowout has nothing to do with your Itrader rating. You got banned because you were a nuisance, and it got to a point where no one had the patience to tolerate you(and that says something due to how immature blowout is). You did webcam with your wife where you just XXXXXed at each other the whole time, and she made fun of you.The Video in which you made for WilsonValdez is my proof, but I will not post it on the boards, as Gilmore would not be happy.

We already saw the fists of fury video :)

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
Wait someone PM me...I need to see this video...boring Sunday more jets frustration

Mods feel free to delete if you don't like. This thread was already derailed by David Anthony randomly accusing someone he doesn't like to be a man (which is not only false, but completely irrelevant).

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Check my post history at Blowout. I never said I did not LIKE Ooosh. I just posted facts about him.
and the overwhelming response to this is, "who gives a flying frack" whether oooooooooooosh is a man or woman? It is completely immaterial to the topic at hand, yet you continue to beat the horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online