Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How would it affect card price if a player came out of the closet?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hallsgator

Aug 7, 2008
Charleston, SC
How many moderators does this site have? lol . good god some of you need to know your role!
Know-your-role-and-SHUT-YOUR-MOUTH.jpg

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
You havent been here long enough to make statements or predictions like that. Kick rocks, kid.

Well it's not like he can respond, but I do feel the need to say I haven't been here long but it's longer than him. And I've been participating in online card forums since the fists of fury were writing letters to Santa.

I wish someone who collected Benchwarmers would write a message as to why they collect what they collect.

There was a discussion on another board where Benchwarmers came up and there were a couple of guys that collect them that were posting. I don't think we ever got a real reason why they collected them other than generalities like "people collect everything" and "well lots of people think it's weird to collect baseball cards!" They did get pretty pissed when somebody suggested that people collect the cards to look at when they are ahem, "having fun by themselves".

I had a point that I can kind of give them a pass on collecting the sets, because people collect a lot of different non-sports sets. I just really didn't understand why people would pay big bucks for autographs and "game-used" cards of unknown models. Never really got a good answer. I doubt we will here, not many people will admit to collecting them on a sports card forum.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Re: How would it affect card price if a players come out of the closet?

Well it's not like he can respond, but I do feel the need to say I haven't been here long but it's longer than him. And I've been participating in online card forums since the fists of fury were writing letters to Santa

I don't "frequent" other boards, only occasionally browse, but I will say that your reputation preceeds you as a solid guy. Stories have been told of a Dilfer collector, only good ones. If I haven't said so already, welcome!

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California

How many moderators does this site have? lol . good god some of you need to know your role!

I would just stop posting in this thread if I were you.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California

Hahahahaha sweet meme!!

Sent from my HUAWEI-M920 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

Dilferules

Aug 10, 2012
Auburn, WA
Stories have been told of a Dilfer collector

I like how this sounds...like I'm some mysterious wizard of mediocre player collections. "Supercollectors of Steve Bono and Bert Emanuel set off to find the fabled Dilferules. The elders foretold that only he could find the hidden Playoff 7-Eleven cards."

Oh but seriously hi, nice to be here, seems fun.

Gilmore, I want to see the look on your face when he creates fists of fury 2.0 about you

Dude he's matured so far beyond that, stop being silly. He's going to go to SCF and say Gilmore is really Bea Arthur, who faked her own death in order to sell boxes of Bowman Draft in anonymity.

Members online

Latest posts