Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1990 Donruss Blue/White Test

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Was talking to @Hawk8 about these at a show the other day. Thought he'd dig this thread.

I dont know if I should be happy or sad that Dawson isnt on this sheet. This story still blows my mind though. I thought I was good with the Aqueous Test and now a 23 year old uncut sheet comes out of hiding, what else is out there?

jszczech

Dec 27, 2010
Minnesota
[MENTION=10061]KCListingService[/MENTION] -- Did the Blue/White sheet ever sell or are you still holding it?

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
The RED/RED Sheet is now live on eBay for a starting price of $5,000.00 - BIN - $7,000.

1990 Donruss Red Red Test Set Uncut Sheet 2 Griffey's More RARE Than Aqueous | eBay
that link led me to a pulled listing announcement.

1990 Donruss Red Red Test Set Uncut Sheet 2 Griffey's More RARE Than Aqueous | eBay

Edit: I love this line in the description: Due To The Lack of Information Out There... We Believe It's 1000 Times More Rare Than The "Super Rare" Aqueous Test Set. (Why the need to capitalize every word? Seller must be a headline writer for his local fishwrap). Hmm... so there have been as many as 10-11 examples of some players (Robby Thompson), and I'm assuming as little as 2-3(??). 1000X rarer? Ooooooo K :rolleyes:

Last edited:

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Bump

2 just came up for auction in a facebook group I'm in. It's the Blue Schilling and the White Tim Crews and the White Schilling and Blue Crews

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
So, my daughter found this card in one of my books I had as a kid. If I had known then what I know now about these cards, I would've taken better care of it. Clearly, it's not in the best condition and I have no idea how I obtained this card.

Oh, sorry for reviving the zombie thread. Didn't realize the last post was in 2014.

chuck-finley-blue-white-test-1990-donruss.png

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but that isn't a blue white test. That's from the set Best of the NL/AL box set and probably worth very little

Philip J. Fry

Aug 9, 2008
Ohio
Damn. I read more of the thread and realized that. Still, it's quite the find in a book I haven't touched in over 25 years!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but that isn't a blue white test. That's from the set Best of the NL/AL box set and probably worth very little

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
So, my daughter found this card in one of my books I had as a kid. If I had known then what I know now about these cards, I would've taken better care of it. Clearly, it's not in the best condition and I have no idea how I obtained this card.

Oh, sorry for reviving the zombie thread. Didn't realize the last post was in 2014.

chuck-finley-blue-white-test-1990-donruss.png
Good to see you're still alive. Welcome old friend.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

tunahead

May 17, 2009
Austin,TX
I've had some renewed interest in this set lately and wanted to update my verified singles list of these cards (i.e. ones that weren't on the uncut sheet). So if you have anything from this set, please post it here!

Members online