Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need help ID'ing 2013 Leaf Under Armor player

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cardsrus1

Oct 26, 2010
Bloomington, IL
Maybe I can get the answer through this area of the forum.

I cannot figure out who is really pictured on the card below. Leaf totally screwed this card up on every possible level. There is no need to see the back since every bit of the information from Leaf is incorrect. I went through the entire released checklist and never found the card. It is either a card never released or one that was never added to the checklist.

Courtesy of COMC.com

cardsrus1

Oct 26, 2010
Bloomington, IL
@masonphillip might be the most knowledgeable about these cards. Maybe he can help.

Thank you for the heads up. I am kinda surprised nobody from Leaf has responded yet, I personally find it very disconcerting.

I must say that the lack of response has saved me a lot of money this weekend as I had planned on making a few more purchases...

Last edited:

cardsrus1

Oct 26, 2010
Bloomington, IL
Was your issue resolved?
BG

Unfortunately you are the only one that can probably resolve it. I have opened over three cases and whom ever is pictured on the card was never officially released based on the checklist, as Burns was also not on the checklist.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Ryan Burns is on the checklist. I've seen this before, let me dig into it and see what I can come up with. Simple mistake of wrong sticker on card. Do you have any other 1/1's or plates from this set?

cardsrus1

Oct 26, 2010
Bloomington, IL
Ryan Burns is on the checklist. I've seen this before, let me dig into it and see what I can come up with. Simple mistake of wrong sticker on card. Do you have any other 1/1's or plates from this set?

The issue is not the sticker, it is who is pictured on the card. It is definitely not Ryan Burns pictured, a quarterback at Stanford. Yes he is in the set, but not this subset. I have quite a few cards from this set as I have opened a couple cases.

Members online

Latest posts