Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

******* Sunday morning thread ******************

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
[MENTION=2418]George_Calfas[/MENTION]

MTSS.......waiting on words if these have arrived?

Dan
Keith
Adam -Under his tree
Pete
Charlie - Posted a pic of the rad wrap job the other day
Ken- Delayed
Hunky Tony

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Okay guys, fantasy football question, Gronk or Vernon Davis? The guy in my league that had Gronk was foolish and dropped him when he got hurt so I snagged him. Think he'll get many looks today right after the injury?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Big PC piece surfaced on eBay. My bid is in and hoping I can snag it at an affordable price.

2012-12-16_12-12-16.jpg

Great pickup Steve! Those are nice and low numbered too :) I wish they kept the theme from last year where there was a slight die cut on them but awesome all the same!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good luck Steve! Those cards look great in hand. I was lucky enough to pull a Dee Gordon auto out of one mini box and it went to a certain MT member :)

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Great pickup Steve! Those are nice and low numbered too :) I wish they kept the theme from last year where there was a slight die cut on them but awesome all the same!

It's not mine yet, but hoping. My bid is placed and I'm hoping the $40 starting bid scares others off. Messages the seller to see if he'd sell off eBay. Said he'd rather let it run. However, through a slew of PM's, I've found another guy who PC's Moustakas and sells his doubles. He's going on my favorite sellers list :)

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good afternoon guys

back from the card show.. picked up some supplies and went dumpster diving in the one dealer table I could. Pulled this out of it!

trade399_zpsfc422dcf.jpg

also took a chance on this one for $1 hoping it was a diffractor(don't think it is but the refractor type finish and line on the front had me thinking it was more than a base card)

trade397_zps005e86ec.jpg

Last edited:

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Good luck Steve! Those cards look great in hand. I was lucky enough to pull a Dee Gordon auto out of one mini box and it went to a certain MT member :)

Thanks Zac. I had the Hosmer 4/10 on card mosaic die cut, but was smart and sold all of my Hosmer stuff. 7 cards landed me a grand. I still see them trying to be sold on eBay. I've messages the seller to see if he'd sell them back to me, but he seems a lil pissed at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts